Register | Help | Store Account | FliteTest Dashboard
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Quote Originally Posted by F106DeltaDart View Post
    Yeah, I keep a document on my iPad that lists each model, its status, and work needed. For some of the more intense projects, I track their progress in their own separate documents.
    I do a very similar thing with an app called "ToDoist" that lets me keep all my lists of planes, quads, projects, repairs, notes, etc. in a format that's accessible from my phone or computer. Really helps make sure I make all the fixes to a plane before taking it back out to the field.
    I want YOU to join us in the 2018 Flite Test Forum WWII Design/Build Challenge!

My hanger listing, build threads, conversion projects, and Taranis radio mods are Over Here....

Quote Originally Posted by rockyboy View Post
    I do a very similar thing with an app called "ToDoist" that lets me keep all my lists of planes, quads, projects, repairs, notes, etc. in a format that's accessible from my phone or computer. Really helps make sure I make all the fixes to a plane before taking it back out to the field.
    Hmm, might need to look into that. I just keep an open document in notes at the moment. Thanks for the info!

Quote Originally Posted by F106DeltaDart View Post
    Yeah, I keep a document on my iPad that lists each model, its status, and work needed. For some of the more intense projects, I track their progress in their own separate documents. As for the museum, someday, hopefully they'll be hanging in hangar above a full sized plane or helicopter.. I can dream right?
    I bought a cheap white board for my workshop where I have all my aircrafts listed along with work they might need and last flown date. I was thinking if I was doing that with my small number then you with the equivalent of several squadrons must certainly have something in place.
    Truths in life:
    1) Everything that happens happens for a reason. Luck does not exist.
    2) In this existence we are part of the problem or part of the solution. The choice is ours.
    3) We aren't defined by our circumstances but by our reactions to them. Crisis reveals character.

What you guys don't have the mock ups of your houses and immediate areas where you move around the miniatures like they do for the flight deck and hangar bays on an aircraft carrier? You guys are slackin.
    BILLS LAW: Bills Law specifically states that it covers ANYTHING that Murphy may have forgot, omitted, or plain didn't know in the first place. There fore if it can happen it WILL happen to ME.

Psyborg FPV You Tube channel.. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC88...L6-KC9qTa2LgVA

My nephew and I went together and bought out a gentlemen getting out of RC ssssooooo between what we already have and what we bought in the deal from the gentleman we have .....wait for it.........127 planes most complete some very large gassers many glow planes in the 60-90 size. From Biplanes to 3D to sport to scale warbirds.

WE DO HAVE A PROBLEM

flyboy
    Quote Originally Posted by Bricks View Post
    My nephew and I went together and bought out a gentlemen getting out of RC ssssooooo between what we already have and what we bought in the deal from the gentleman we have .....wait for it.........127 planes most complete some very large gassers many glow planes in the 60-90 size. From Biplanes to 3D to sport to scale warbirds.

WE DO HAVE A PROBLEM
    I dare to say you do. if you need some help getting rid of some gimme a call serssly tho if you wanna sell some...
    "The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education." Albert Einstein.
    youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKb...tZk0tdzP0hpzRQ
    obsessive follower of Rotor Riot

My hanger. HH stratocam, x2 mini arrows, ft bushwhacker, E-flite viking model 12, UMX raidian, Inductrix FPV.
    I am looking for a racing quad, so let me know if you have one to sell.

TheStig has been ELEV8ed! ELEV8 RC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by liamnave View Post
    I dare to say you do. if you need some help getting rid of some gimme a call serssly tho if you wanna sell some...
    +1. I could use some.
    -Flying
    •Carbon Z Cub (for sale!)

-Workbench
    •500% FT Corsair (ya, I’m nuts)
    •RaceFlight Alien RR5 (it's a never ending project)
    •Ridiculously Fast FT Arrow (needs a higher c-rated battery)
    •Nitro Super Tiger Trainer (a total wreck)

-Dead
    •Giant 120" P-61 Black Widow •Champ •Super Cub LP •BlitzRCWorks SkySurfer (don't buy it! It catches fire!), •Foamy F-15 •2x FT Guinea Pigs •FT Bushwacker • FT Sea Duck •FT Mustang •FT Spear •FT Arrow •Lots of my dumb or not so dumb Scratch Builds!

Quote Originally Posted by liamnave View Post
    We are going to sell some the issue is shipping would be more then the plane Cally is a ways out there.

My nephew and I went together and bought out a gentlemen getting out of RC ssssooooo between what we already have and what we bought in the deal from the gentleman we have .....wait for it.........127 planes most complete some very large gassers many glow planes in the 60-90 size. From Biplanes to 3D to sport to scale Warbirds.
    That is awesome man!! Sounds like the find of a lifetime! Would definitely love to see photos if you get the chance.

WE DO HAVE A PROBLEM
    How is shipping to the east coast from where you're at? Might be able to help out a little too...
    I want YOU to join us in the 2018 Flite Test Forum WWII Design/Build Challenge!

My hanger listing, build threads, conversion projects, and Taranis radio mods are Over Here....

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4