Register | Help | Store Account | FliteTest Dashboard
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    TheStig has been ELEV8ed! ELEV8 RC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SlingShot View Post
    Good! I am enthusiastic about your desire to fly "good" and perhaps roll it.
    Oh yeah! I want (almost) full aerobatic performance. I guess that means I need a big motor too, so I’ll be back to work tomorrow.
    -Flying
    •Carbon Z Cub (for sale!)

-Workbench
    •500% FT Corsair (ya, I’m nuts)
    •RaceFlight Alien RR5 (it's a never ending project)
    •Ridiculously Fast FT Arrow (needs a higher c-rated battery)
    •Nitro Super Tiger Trainer (a total wreck)

-Dead
    •Giant 120" P-61 Black Widow •Champ •Super Cub LP •BlitzRCWorks SkySurfer (don't buy it! It catches fire!), •Foamy F-15 •2x FT Guinea Pigs •FT Bushwacker • FT Sea Duck •FT Mustang •FT Spear •FT Arrow •Lots of my dumb or not so dumb Scratch Builds!

UPDATE: I don't have the plans fully printed yet, as I've been occupied with my quad recently. BUT, I will finish the quad and print the plans by the time school starts (in the next few weeks).
    -Flying

-Workbench

-Dead
    •Giant 120" P-61 Black Widow •Champ •Super Cub LP •BlitzRCWorks SkySurfer (don't buy it! It catches fire!), •Foamy F-15 •2x FT Guinea Pigs •FT Bushwacker • FT Sea Duck •FT Mustang •FT Spear •FT Arrow •Lots of my dumb or not so dumb Scratch Builds!

Just WOW!

Quote Originally Posted by TheStig4449 View Post
    Subbed! Super jealous about this build. I'm getting ready to "revisit" my 70" Devastator this fall once I'm in my new house with my new 1-car garage dedicated workshop. I simply LOVE the Corsair!!!

I've also bookmarked the retracts and the motor you posted. I have retracts already (as they were the basis for the scale of my build) but those look cool for future builds. The motor looks like it might work, but I'd have to see thrust data before I know for sure.

Are you going to run it on 4s or 6s? I'm hoping to be able to fly mine on 4s running some packs in parallel.
    Smith H.

Scratch Builds: Blohm & Voss BV P.170 (Pending Redesign & Build);
    Sci-Fi Cylinder (Prototyping); Douglas Devastator (Design); FS-Alpha Biplane (Pending Redesign)

My Planes: FT Storch (RIP); (NEW) Apprentice 15e w/ SAFE; FMS 980mm P-40B (too advanced for me yet)

Other Projects: Single-Servo Bomb Drop (Prototyping); 3D Printable Advanced Power Pod (Design); EDF Hydro Boat (Design)

Quote Originally Posted by smithhayward View Post
    Subbed! Super jealous about this build. I'm getting ready to "revisit" my 70" Devastator this fall once I'm in my new house with my new 1-car garage dedicated workshop. I simply LOVE the Corsair!!!

I've also bookmarked the retracts and the motor you posted. I have retracts already (as they were the basis for the scale of my build) but those look cool for future builds. The motor looks like it might work, but I'd have to see thrust data before I know for sure.

Are you going to run it on 4s or 6s? I'm hoping to be able to fly mine on 4s running some packs in parallel.
    Thanks! The Corsair is a beautiful plane.

As for batteries, I’d love to run it on 4s, but I think 6s will be in order due to the immense weight.
    -Flying

-Workbench

-Dead

Hey I'm not sure if this is helpful. But to lighten printing and taping work. You could trace the plans out in PS but without tracing duplicates. As in you dont need to print both wings. Or the powerpod. I think you have to rescale a few folds, so you could do it all at the same time.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4