Register | Help | Store Account | FliteTest Dashboard

Happy Fathers Day Gents

Just a quick shout to all the dad's in here. I hope you guys have a great day with the family and maybe some time to get out and fly. Even better I hope you all get to get out and fly WITH the family and enjoy the day. Get some Fathers day videos going and post em up for all to see. I am off to the local field to get a few batteries in before the scheduled T- Storms hit as soon as my last battery finishes charging.

Have fun and enjoy your day mates!
    BILLS LAW: Bills Law specifically states that it covers ANYTHING that Murphy may have forgot, omitted, or plain didn't know in the first place. There fore if it can happen it WILL happen to ME.

Psyborg FPV You Tube channel.. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC88...L6-KC9qTa2LgVA

Amen

Until we get the button, I'll take up a little space here to second his call to act.
    Truths in life:
    1) Everything that happens happens for a reason. Luck does not exist.
    2) In this existence we are part of the problem or part of the solution. The choice is ours.
    3) We aren't defined by our circumstances but by our reactions to them. Crisis reveals character.

Here is what I managed to accomplish on Fathers day before the rains came.. like 3 seconds after that last crash hehe.

BILLS LAW: Bills Law specifically states that it covers ANYTHING that Murphy may have forgot, omitted, or plain didn't know in the first place. There fore if it can happen it WILL happen to ME.

Psyborg FPV You Tube channel.. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC88...L6-KC9qTa2LgVA