Register | Help | Store Account | FliteTest Dashboard
    TheStig has been ELEV8ed! ELEV8 RC's Avatar

Fathers Day Air Show

Hey guys!

After a long evening of editing, here’s a video of the Fathers Day Fly-In Air Show. Enjoy!

-Flying
    •Carbon Z Cub (for sale!)

-Workbench
    •500% FT Corsair (ya, I’m nuts)
    •RaceFlight Alien RR5 (it's a never ending project)
    •Ridiculously Fast FT Arrow (needs a higher c-rated battery)
    •Nitro Super Tiger Trainer (a total wreck)

-Dead
    •Giant 120" P-61 Black Widow •Champ •Super Cub LP •BlitzRCWorks SkySurfer (don't buy it! It catches fire!), •Foamy F-15 •2x FT Guinea Pigs •FT Bushwacker • FT Sea Duck •FT Mustang •FT Spear •FT Arrow •Lots of my dumb or not so dumb Scratch Builds!

Nice edit bud. That looks like it was a nice day out too for a family outing. we got washed out in the afternoon here with major t storms again.
    Did you have the opportunity to see or even get inside any of the aircraft at all? If so It would be cool to see any pics you were able to get close up. I am sure that B-25 would be on the top of the list to see for sure.
    BILLS LAW: Bills Law specifically states that it covers ANYTHING that Murphy may have forgot, omitted, or plain didn't know in the first place. There fore if it can happen it WILL happen to ME.

Psyborg FPV You Tube channel.. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC88...L6-KC9qTa2LgVA

Quote Originally Posted by PsyBorg View Post
    Nice edit bud. That looks like it was a nice day out too for a family outing. we got washed out in the afternoon here with major t storms again.
    Did you have the opportunity to see or even get inside any of the aircraft at all? If so It would be cool to see any pics you were able to get close up. I am sure that B-25 would be on the top of the list to see for sure.
    I wasn't able to see the B-25 up close because I arrived too late they had to do some checks before they flew out. I did get a ride in a Cessna 172, though. Ill post that video later this week.

It seems like the weather has been pretty extreme everywhere. It was 100 degrees yesterday, but the thunderstorms don't sound too fun either.
    -Flying

-Workbench

-Dead
    •Giant 120" P-61 Black Widow •Champ •Super Cub LP •BlitzRCWorks SkySurfer (don't buy it! It catches fire!), •Foamy F-15 •2x FT Guinea Pigs •FT Bushwacker • FT Sea Duck •FT Mustang •FT Spear •FT Arrow •Lots of my dumb or not so dumb Scratch Builds!

No sir they are not.. they cut too deep into my time to pester people in here with the electric going on and off where I am.
    BILLS LAW: Bills Law specifically states that it covers ANYTHING that Murphy may have forgot, omitted, or plain didn't know in the first place. There fore if it can happen it WILL happen to ME.

Psyborg FPV You Tube channel.. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC88...L6-KC9qTa2LgVA

Did you notice the Yak-52 s props were spinning backward?
    "Most people say 'Toss it, see if it flies' for testing planes"... *chucks unarmed quad*

Quote Originally Posted by ItMightFly View Post
    Hehe, yeah... 60fps is to blame!
    -Flying

-Workbench

-Dead

Quote Originally Posted by ItMightFly View Post
    Nooo your eyes were spinning backwards. The props obviously were stationary.. Well except when the blue one popped the clutch and nearly stalled his....

Oh yeah and why do people insist on bringing their wusstangs to non car racing events.. Because they are so lame they can't attract attention at car events?
    Last edited by PsyBorg; 06-20-2017 at 04:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PsyBorg View Post
    Nooo your eyes were spinning backwards. The props obviously were stationary.. Well except when the blue one popped the clutch and nearly stalled his....

Oh yeah and why do people insist on bringing their wusstangs to non car racing events.. Because they are so lame they can't attract attention at car events?
    Yeah, when I heard Mustangs, I thought “Oh, a P-51!”. It was a let down haha.
    -Flying

-Workbench

-Dead