Register | Help | Store Account | FliteTest Dashboard
Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36
    Quote Originally Posted by JWExperience View Post
    Just finished building my cub and wondering what people were doing to keep the wing from shifting? Thanks for any suggestions.
    Take the oval that you punched out of the top of the fuse and glue it to the bottom of the wing. That's what keeps mine in place.

Quote Originally Posted by quimney View Post
    Take the oval that you punched out of the top of the fuse and glue it to the bottom of the wing. That's what keeps mine in place.
    Man so obvious! Iím glad I kept that piece, thanks a lot!!!!

Simple Cub Phoenix model

FYI, I added a Simple Cub PhoenixRC model in the following thread:

http://forum.flitetest.com/showthrea...-Index)/page39

Enjoy, rickp
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Simple Cub.png  

Quote Originally Posted by Grifflyer View Post
    Well for quite a while now I've had plans for a modified simple cub,

it's the same as the regular simple cub, but with different wing and tail feather profiles, it has bigger control surfaces, no dihedral, equipped with flaps, and renamed the FT Simple STOL.

so you'd build it like the original version, but forget the dihedral, crank the throws up, have the flaps deploy down ~80 degrees, and put much bigger wheels on. so it would fly like a Tundra, Timber, Bushwacker etc.

Attachment 94462

Attachment 94463

Attachment 94464

EDIT
    I forgot to mention that this has never been built or flown so anyone building this would be building a beta version, and if any one does choose to build one could you let me know how it goes?
    Thanks,

I will make use of this... slowly... Any changes to the fuse? is the wingspan modified or only the shape of the wing/ control surfaces?

just finished this with my granddaughter. this will be her first real plane.

loaded with a Emax 2215GT w/ 10x4.5 prop, w 30A ESC, and a 3S-1800mah. painted sparkly candy apple red. she is tickled pink and so am i.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cubby.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	294.4 KB 
ID:	100519

hope to maiden on saturday.

laters,

jason

Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36