Register | Help | Store Account | FliteTest Dashboard
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Aspirant
    Never change, Stefan!
    Current hangar: Champ S+; Duet; Whipit; Radian; Nano QX; Ares Recon HD; TX Juice Pocket Drone
    Repair Shed: Bonanza (prop transplant)

Why is it just the builders on here???

I was thinking the exact same thing. Why is it that we don't see more people who work at Flite Test post on their own forum?

Quote Originally Posted by Pigfarm1403 View Post
    I was thinking the exact same thing. Why is it that we don't see more people who work at Flite Test post on their own forum?
    Because they actually have to work - even if it doesn't look like it.

Us guys go home after work and enjoy the hobby by talking to like-minded people. If you did RC stuff all day, would you want to go home and keep doing that? (ok, that was a rhetorical question...)
    "My wife says this hobby is a bottomless money pit. To me it is a hobby with unlimited potential." [OH at a MakerFaire]

I always thought it would be cool if Josh gave us a shout-out once in a while as he enjoys his morning cup of coffee while checking emails. I'm a field tech and I usually post during my breaks and lunch. It only takes a second, and I am super busy and micromanaged.
    Too many airplanes and not enough time...

Ultimate Cheap Skate Daniel Kezar's Avatar
    Southern Maine, USA (the cold place with lots of snow and moose and deer and squirrels)
    Quote Originally Posted by Balu View Post
    Because they actually have to work - even if it doesn't look like it.

Us guys go home after work and enjoy the hobby by talking to like-minded people. If you did RC stuff all day, would you want to go home and keep doing that? (ok, that was a rhetorical question...)
    haha!
    Major RC's in Flying Condition:FT Flyer (flown once, crashed, repaired), FT Sparrow (unpowered free flight version, flown soooo much, fixed sooo much), FT Simple Soarer (built with electronics, no motor, not flown),
    In Progress:B.A.T. 150% size (some pieces cut out, some not measured out yet), FT Simple Scout (plans taped together), FT Simple Cub (plans printed),
    Retired RC's none yet, although the sparrow is getting close.
    I also have an Axial SCX10 Deadbolt (crawler)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4