Register | Help | Store Account | FliteTest Dashboard
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

A free RC Tool App for your Smart Phone

Recently I found this Free RC Tool App for my smart phone. It has a lot of useful features like;
    - Ohms Law Calculator - Oil mixture calculator - scale speed calculator - image gallery - battery time calculator - lipo low end voltage levels - mac calculator - cg calculator - airplane trimming guide - level indicator tool - lap timer/stopwatch - timer/countdown - location info - weather forecast - watts performance table - glow to electric conversion - power calculator - note pad - check lists - static thrust estimator - gear/transmission/final drive ration calculator

It really came in handy for some of my scratch build planes here is the link or type in "Rc Tools" in your phones marketplace like I did. Enjoy
    http://www.appbrain.com/app/rc-tools...pl.android.sda

i would have to agree this is a great app. Even if you may only use it once, you may never know when you will need it again. Plus you can't beat FREE!!

Android Market: https://market.android.com/details?i...=search_result
    If it's broke, I can fix it.
    If I can't fix it, it's not broke.

If you can't stomp the pavement then rule the air!

Dang....where's the iPhone app?

How many letters do we ge glydr's Avatar
    droids FTW!!

Amateur pilot and builder SnowRocker88's Avatar
    I'm just going to go ahead and bump this thread. Found the app the other day and it is SUPER helpful!! Great app to have handy on your smartphone!
    Design/Build Thread (Extra 300, Mig 15, A-10 Warthog & Northrop Gamma)
    Compiled 3rd Party Plans (All the non FT plans I could find on the forum all in one thread)
    ZMR250 Build Thread (Naze32 running CF, Elite motors & 6" Props)

Hi everyone, I'm the creator of that app. It's awfully out of date at the moment. The good news is that I recently picked up development again. I'm currently working on a material like design for this app. If anyone is interested in becoming a beta tester let me know. You're more than welcome. You'll then get beta updates from the playstore so you can test new releases in advance of other users.

If interested subscribe at the google group https://plus.google.com/u/0/communit...47644643792560

Amateur pilot and builder SnowRocker88's Avatar
    Request sent. Love the app. Would be more than happy to contribute.

I like that you have the low-end voltage section for LiPo batteries. My suggestion would be to add the safe - storage range to that section and max safe charging voltage and call it LiPo Voltage Data or something more general.
    Design/Build Thread (Extra 300, Mig 15, A-10 Warthog & Northrop Gamma)
    Compiled 3rd Party Plans (All the non FT plans I could find on the forum all in one thread)
    ZMR250 Build Thread (Naze32 running CF, Elite motors & 6" Props)

All these movie sites have some new release movies for free or all movies with lesser resolution, but if you donít mind those things, you can watch them without any additional payment.
    We present you Top 13+ Best Online Free Movie Streaming Sites No Signup.

The latest problem that occurs frequently is the Microsoft compatibility telemetry issue that works to improve user experience in several ways that we would talk here. should you disable windows 10 telemetry?

Ultimate Cheap Skate Daniel Kezar's Avatar
    Southern Maine, USA (the cold place with lots of snow and moose and deer and squirrels)
    looks like a cool app. i dont know if i could handle the features it has! any news of it on iphone yet?
    Major RC's in Flying Condition:FT Flyer (flown once, crashed, repaired), FT Sparrow (unpowered free flight version, flown soooo much, fixed sooo much), FT Simple Soarer (built with electronics, no motor, not flown),
    In Progress:B.A.T. 150% size (some pieces cut out, some not measured out yet), FT Simple Scout (plans taped together), FT Simple Cub (plans printed),
    Retired RC's none yet, although the sparrow is getting close.
    I also have an Axial SCX10 Deadbolt (crawler)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast