Register | Help | Store Account | FliteTest Dashboard

Thread: B-25 Mitchell

Lightbulb B-25 Mitchell

I am Looking for Foam board plans for a B-25 if anybody knows where to find them or can design one, I would appreciate it.

b-25 pLANS

Quote Originally Posted by jbeutler1 View Post
    I am Looking for Foam board plans for a B-25 if anybody knows where to find them or can design one, I would appreciate it.
    You can find a great plans for the B-25 at this web address Fly n foam rc . there is also an article on Flite Test here by Phoenix 1962 which might have the plan or a link to it. Hope this helps you out.

I'm a care bear...Really? CrashRecovery's Avatar
    Are you looking for profile style design or full body style?
    That's not a drone. That's an MCI - a Multirotor Controlled by an Idiot.

Maneuvering With Purpose SlingShot's Avatar
    Hanger: Calypso, FT Flyer, FT Delta, FT Tiny Trainer, Tiny Trainer (Sport), FT Mini Arrow, FT Mini F-22, FT Mini Mustang, FT Mustang, Tiny Racer Trainer,

Retired: B-25 Super Sport.

Thank you

this is a beautiful plane I cant wait to start the building process. I just have to get my electronics in order first.

also what size motors are you using on this plane I was thinking about just purchasing the power pod for the big 2 motor planes that is on the store and using them or would you recommend something bigger

Quote Originally Posted by jbeutler1 View Post
    this is a beautiful plane I cant wait to start the building process. I just have to get my electronics in order first.

also what size motors are you using on this plane I was thinking about just purchasing the power pod for the big 2 motor planes that is on the store and using them or would you recommend something bigger
    Mine performed beautifully on standard C-Pack motors. Plenty of power. Plenty of vertical.
    Hanger: Calypso, FT Flyer, FT Delta, FT Tiny Trainer, Tiny Trainer (Sport), FT Mini Arrow, FT Mini F-22, FT Mini Mustang, FT Mustang, Tiny Racer Trainer,

Can anybody tile these plans I'd love to build one but don't have the ability to print full scale plans

I read somewhere here that you can use the "poster" button when printing. I haven't tried it, but it seems as though the result would be similar to tiles.

Quote Originally Posted by Blacktriplane30 View Post
    Can anybody tile these plans I'd love to build one but don't have the ability to print full scale plans
    if you follow the link in my signature labeled P-39 and scroll down a bit on that thread I have detailed instruction there.
    Always remember this when you are struggling with something, "It is possible.....just not in a way you know yet".
    check out my Youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtx...o5Z9_6b-uVZpgQ

designs Bell P-39
    building D.520