Register | Help | Store Account | FliteTest Dashboard
Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SlingShot View Post
    Are all of the Axis in Team Luftwaffe?
    Yep! Easy to keep the lists straight that way
    I want YOU to join us in the 2018 Flite Test Forum WWII Design/Build Challenge!

My hanger listing, build threads, conversion projects, and Taranis radio mods are Over Here....

Maneuvering With Purpose SlingShot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rockyboy View Post
    Yep! Easy to keep the lists straight that way
    Cool. Perhaps divisions or squadrons might be in order. I sort of like the sound of "...with Rising Sun Clusters".
    Hanger: Calypso, FT Flyer, FT Delta, FT Tiny Trainer, Tiny Trainer (Sport), FT Mini Arrow, FT Mini F-22, FT Mini Mustang, FT Mustang, Tiny Racer Trainer, Baby Bugatti, FT Mini Cruiser. Doinked: A-4. Retired: B-25 Super Sport. Under construction: FT Simple Soarer, On Deck: B-25 SS

Could we do a quick head count for who's going to FF South? (I don't want to high-jack the thread, not sure if I should start another thread or just keep it quick over here). I'd like to meet up with some of you if possible.

I've set aside this whole week to work on the Goblin... hoping to get some plans together by middle of next week. It would be cool to have a mini build off at FFS with you guys. Maybe a paper plate challenge or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by MrFowl View Post
    Could we do a quick head count for who's going to FF South? (I don't want to high-jack the thread, not sure if I should start another thread or just keep it quick over here). I'd like to meet up with some of you if possible.

I've set aside this whole week to work on the Goblin... hoping to get some plans together by middle of next week. It would be cool to have a mini build off at FFS with you guys. Maybe a paper plate challenge or something like that.
    I'll be there with CraftyDan. We have cool planes to fly.
    J&H Aerospace - home of the rocketplanes!

FTFF '17 winning Folkerts SK-4
    FTFF '18 Daimler-Benz Projekt B aka pure insanity with wings

I would like to come, someone get me a plane ticket?

Building Fool-Flying Noob FoamyDM's Avatar

AXIS unite

Are all of the Axis in Team Luftwaffe?
    I have not stepped over that threshold. I have select ALL Russian Craft. (stupid experimental Russian Planes book)

I haven't found an AXIS site. (haven't looked to hard.)

Am I missing something?
    FTFC'18 WWII - Team ALLIED FORCES PAGE

FTFC'18 WWII Projects (Join Us!): Kalinin K-12 | SAM-7 "Sigma" | LPL Flying Sub

Personal:VF-9 (Robotech), FLITE TEST CARD GAME, Anime X1, Getting my Gremlin(s) Up.

The link the the Team Luftwaffe thread is in my signature.
    Btw there is no Team Allies thread, maybe you should create one.

Quote Originally Posted by MrFowl View Post

I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it or not at this point - family trip that was going to put us in Orlando at the right time is on the budget cutting block and not sure if it'll survive or not.

I wasn't planning to open sub-treads for the FliteFest Challenge portions of this challenge until the 2018 ones rolled around and the design part of the competition was complete. But if someone wants to organize a local building / designing / mentoring session related to the challenge at FFS17 that would be awesome and I'll happily add a link to that thread in the main posts for others to find more easily.

Quote Originally Posted by FoamyDM View Post
    I have not stepped over that threshold. I have select ALL Russian Craft. (stupid experimental Russian Planes book)

I haven't found an AXIS site. (haven't looked to hard.)

Am I missing something?
    I haven't seen an AXIS team site yet either - care to create and moderate one?

Cool. Perhaps divisions or squadrons might be in order. I sort of like the sound of "...with Rising Sun Clusters".
    That would be cool!

I know there are some killer graphics gurus on both the AXIS and Luftwaffe teams that might be inspired to create squadron insignia for those of us that are challenged in that department

My hanger listing, build threads, conversion projects, and Taranis radio mods are Over Here....

Quote Originally Posted by rockyboy View Post
    I wasn't planning to open sub-treads for the FliteFest Challenge portions of this challenge until the 2018 ones rolled around and the design part of the competition was complete. But if someone wants to organize a local building / designing / mentoring session related to the challenge at FFS17 that would be awesome and I'll happily add a link to that thread in the main posts for others to find more easily.
    I'm not interested in doing the organizing because I just don't have the time, but I'd happily participate. Can someone give FT a holler and get them in on covering it? I think this whole thing is a really fun group effort and their viewers would likely enjoy it.
    J&H Aerospace - home of the rocketplanes!

FTFF '17 winning Folkerts SK-4
    FTFF '18 Daimler-Benz Projekt B aka pure insanity with wings

So as a sort of status check for everyone, I went through all the threads this morning looking for succesfull maiden flights.

Team Luftwaffe: 6
    Allied Forces of Flight Test: 3.5

Why the .5? There is certainly video proof of attempted flight on the SAM-7, but sustained controlled flight is a bit debatable still

Remember final entries need to have all three key elements - plans posted, build instructions (the low bar is pics of the build in the thread) and video proof of flight.

And there are about 10 weeks left to go on the clock - plenty of time to get these awesome projects in the air!

Heck, that's even plenty of time to start a new plane for this challenge too

Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 LastLast