Register | Help | Store Account | FliteTest Dashboard
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21
    Eh, Damo can probably make like 5 more planes in those 10 weeks
    However that means that im not sure my entry will be finished like I want, anyone with a 3d printer and good edf power system want to be my beta tester?

Also, now both the Allies and the Axis forces have team pages to help everyone coordinate squadron logos, paint schemes, etc. if they so wish

Links added to the main page above the team logos. It's worth going there for the links just to look at the huuuuuge list of entrants!! It's awesome!!
    I want YOU to join us in the 2018 Flite Test Forum WWII Design/Build Challenge!

My hanger listing, build threads, conversion projects, and Taranis radio mods are Over Here....

Building Fool-Flying Noob FoamyDM's Avatar

Team ALLIED FORCES - Pre-sent!

The TEAM ALLIED FORCES thread has been started.

click the Link in here or in my Signature below.

All Team ALLIED FORCES Engineers and Pilots: Please visit and post your progress and thoughts on logos or plane skinning ideas.

Let's blow the AXIS out of the AIR!
    FTFC'18 WWII - Team ALLIED FORCES PAGE

FTFC'18 WWII Projects (Join Us!): Kalinin K-12 | SAM-7 "Sigma" | LPL Flying Sub

Personal:VF-9 (Robotech), FLITE TEST CARD GAME, Anime X1, Getting my Gremlin(s) Up.

It's a great challenge... just tons of fun.

Personal:VF-9 (Robotech), FLITE TEST CARD GAME, Anime X1, Getting my Gremlin(s) Up.

Arvo 707 designed by Userofmuchtape&glue

1/20 scale

http://forum.flitetest.com/showthrea...273#post371273
    God bless you'se.

Quote Originally Posted by Userofmuchtape&glue View Post
    Arvo 707 designed by Userofmuchtape&glue

1/20 scale

http://forum.flitetest.com/showthrea...273#post371273
    Psst - add a pic! helps us lookey-loo's get extra excited.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluburtur View Post
    Eh, Damo can probably make like 5 more planes in those 10 weeks
    However that means that im not sure my entry will be finished like I want, anyone with a 3d printer and good edf power system want to be my beta tester?
    I think DamoRC is running out of steam. Finding it really hard to pickup the EF-112 again. Been distracting myself with some simpler builds (Bloody Baron - everyone should have one of these) and side projects (designing and building a C-130 for a guy at our field who had an old quad with 4 motors and 4 ESCs and said "Hey, could you make a C-130 out of these?" - I'm such a sucker.

@Fluburtur - would love to build your plane if you share the plans, I can use the EDF I took out of the Reichenberg. But it would probably be a 4 - 6 weeks or so before I could get a build done.

@Rockyboy - I can't tell if it's the subject of the competition and the sheer breadth of potential planes, the pent up desire for folks to create, or a step function increase in enthusiasm for the craft inspired by some of the great builders here, but this has to be one of the most enthusiastically subscribed design-build competitions ever - it really is brilliant. Hats off to you!.

DamoRC
    Good day at the field = coming home because you ran out of batteries.
    Bad day at the field = coming home because you ran out of planes.
    Really bad day at the field = Last 10 seconds of this video

The plans for my plane are on my build thread however I haven't made the internals needed for an EDF yet, otherwise it flies.

Quote Originally Posted by DamoRC View Post
    @Rockyboy - I can't tell if it's the subject of the competition and the sheer breadth of potential planes, the pent up desire for folks to create, or a step function increase in enthusiasm for the craft inspired by some of the great builders here, but this has to be one of the most enthusiastically subscribed design-build competitions ever - it really is brilliant. Hats off to you!.
    Thanks!

I didn't come up with the initial idea (at least I don't think I did) and it's had input and influence from a lot of great people at FFE and here on the forums. I think of it as standing on the shoulders of giants, and all the great community development work that's gone on before.
    I want YOU to join us in the 2018 Flite Test Forum WWII Design/Build Challenge!

My hanger listing, build threads, conversion projects, and Taranis radio mods are Over Here....

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21