Register | Help | Store Account | FliteTest Dashboard
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I have nothing to teach on a business type thing. The people to be having this discussion with would be the powers that be at Flite Test. I can not speak for them in any way. I can only regurgitate information I have read and speculate. Other then that anything I say on this is purely opinion or a flat out guess.
    BILLS LAW: Bills Law specifically states that it covers ANYTHING that Murphy may have forgot, omitted, or plain didn't know in the first place. There fore if it can happen it WILL happen to ME.

Psyborg FPV You Tube channel.. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC88...L6-KC9qTa2LgVA

If you have $1.00 you have a vote. depending on how many other people we can get $1.00 from, decides how far an Idea can go. Who are the bosses at FT? they have $1.00 maybe we can ask them what they think and if it a viable option for there business model?

hehe Sounds like the lottery commercials here in NY... All you need is a dollar AND a dream.. I usually have one OR the other.. never both at the same time it seems.

Last battery just beeped.. heading out to fly before the sun sets.. will be back in later.
    BILLS LAW: Bills Law specifically states that it covers ANYTHING that Murphy may have forgot, omitted, or plain didn't know in the first place. There fore if it can happen it WILL happen to ME.

Psyborg FPV You Tube channel.. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC88...L6-KC9qTa2LgVA

Quote Originally Posted by PsyBorg View Post
    hehe Sounds like the lottery commercials here in NY... All you need is a dollar AND a dream.
    Well logically I wouldn't waste a dollar on a lottery ticket I hope you are wiser than that (unless your one of the 13,983,816 in 1 who have won.)

have fun flying!, wind is to bad here in Europe. Soon I will be in North Carolina where I can hopefully fly more than the weather here allows!

Happy landings PsyBorg!
    Last edited by NiCK_NaMe; 08-12-2017 at 11:05 PM.

Got some respectable flights in. Close to being back where I was on top of the game with the tune since I finally replaced teh bad motor and have gone back to the 5x4.5x3 Dals I use for freestyle and not racing. At least my eyes are not all jittery atm so that's a start hehe.

I have to undo the tuning I did trying to chase the motor bearings dieing. I got it close this evening though so I am happy. No crashes and It was a nice evening.

Flite Test is working on and investing in other, bigger things already. There's only so much money . As great at this merger probably would be, it's not just "buy and be happily ever after". It takes a lot of work to take things over and keep them at the high standard people love from either company. I don't know if they have heard about this, so it might always be an idea to mail them a line, but...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2