Register | Help | Store Account | FliteTest Dashboard
    TheStig has been ELEV8ed! ELEV8 RC's Avatar

Be Safe, Floridians!

I'm not sure if any one of you live in the vacinity of where Hurricane Irma will hit, but please be careful and your in my prayers.

I know that Aviator PPG is in Lake Wales (hopefully it won't go that far up) and that Fred lives further north. Anyhow, please be safe!
    -Flying
    •Carbon Z Cub (for sale!)

-Workbench
    •500% FT Corsair (ya, I’m nuts)
    •RaceFlight Alien RR5 (it's a never ending project)
    •Ridiculously Fast FT Arrow (needs a higher c-rated battery)
    •Nitro Super Tiger Trainer (a total wreck)

-Dead
    •Giant 120" P-61 Black Widow •Champ •Super Cub LP •BlitzRCWorks SkySurfer (don't buy it! It catches fire!), •Foamy F-15 •2x FT Guinea Pigs •FT Bushwacker • FT Sea Duck •FT Mustang •FT Spear •FT Arrow •Lots of my dumb or not so dumb Scratch Builds!

Last I checked it is going in towards the gulf then looping back north and east across the south end of the state and traveling up the coast as it loses power. Will still be a cat 3 when it hits Georgia and the Carolina's. This is a serious storm that going to effect a lot of people in a bad way for sure.
    BILLS LAW: Bills Law specifically states that it covers ANYTHING that Murphy may have forgot, omitted, or plain didn't know in the first place. There fore if it can happen it WILL happen to ME.

Psyborg FPV You Tube channel.. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC88...L6-KC9qTa2LgVA

Here's hoping all our south-easterly friends and family come through safely. And for all you US home-owners out there, this is a good reminder to do an insurance check up and make sure you have the appropriate riders and clauses. I'm hearing of folks who either didn't have flood insurance losing everything, or finding their insurance only covered the bank's mortgage portion and not the homeowners equity in the property (and thus losing everything).
    I want YOU to join us in the 2018 Flite Test Forum WWII Design/Build Challenge!

My hanger listing, build threads, conversion projects, and Taranis radio mods are Over Here....

I'm right in the bullseye!!! I got my shutters up and put everything in the garage. Going a little north and inland to ride it out. I just hope we don't lose power too long. 25 years ago hurricane Andrew leveled South Miami Dade county. Hope we don't have a repeat.
    If you don't crash you aren't trying hard enough!!!

God Bless Florida and its people. Don't forget to duck!

We have just opposite here in Washington State, everything is on fire. The smoke and ash was pretty bad but clearing up now. Hope all goes well for you guys in FL. Sounds like we need to pray for rain and you guys pray for sun.
    Too many airplanes and not enough time...

Our families prayers are with all. God bless.

TheStig has been ELEV8ed! ELEV8 RC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nhk750 View Post
    We have just opposite here in Washington State, everything is on fire. The smoke and ash was pretty bad but clearing up now. Hope all goes well for you guys in FL. Sounds like we need to pray for rain and you guys pray for sun.
    There are five fires in my area. Visibility is around 100 feet, depending on wind direction. All the S-2 Trackers, OV-10s, and DC-10s are circling above like a swarm of hawks over their prey. Quite the site to behold.
    -Flying
    •Carbon Z Cub (for sale!)

-Workbench
    •500% FT Corsair (ya, I’m nuts)
    •RaceFlight Alien RR5 (it's a never ending project)
    •Ridiculously Fast FT Arrow (needs a higher c-rated battery)
    •Nitro Super Tiger Trainer (a total wreck)

-Dead
    •Giant 120" P-61 Black Widow •Champ •Super Cub LP •BlitzRCWorks SkySurfer (don't buy it! It catches fire!), •Foamy F-15 •2x FT Guinea Pigs •FT Bushwacker • FT Sea Duck •FT Mustang •FT Spear •FT Arrow •Lots of my dumb or not so dumb Scratch Builds!

We're buttoned up and waiting for it to pass now, not my first rodeo... Interested to see what's happening because the storm has practically stopped moving at this time. We don't want it to stop and pound us, or move slowly over the strait and pick up steam. Sit tight west coast!
    Built: 56" Custom Sportster V2, A6M2 Zero (speed wing), KFm4 swappable flying wing, FT 3D, Cubly Stick, Baby Bugatti, Profile KFm4 FT 3D
    Bought: Durafly Excalibur

Member of the cramming planes into a small car squad