Register | Help | Store Account | FliteTest Dashboard
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Kiss settings

I have been working on this Quad for a while. I have tried all the different Reciever options in my KissFC. I have also made a new model in my radio and successfully bound it. Unfortunitly i still have no data outputs. The only output I have is my troddle witch only works when I have the 4-6 channel reciever selected in my reciever tab. Do you think that i could have the wrong esc's for this particulare board? I am not useing kiss esc's. I am useing 2212motors whith the esc that come whith it. Do I need to flash firmwhere on the Esc eventho they are not kiss? Any ansers will make my day a hole lot better. Thanks for all the help.

What esc's? 2212 sounds more like an airplane motor and if that is the case and they came matched with esc's then they more then likely are not flashed for quad use mate.

I am not sure if it would be a matter of flashing the esc's to use blheli or if there is a difference between the physical make up of them. I will take a guess and say they can be reflashed but let us know what they are so we can investigate and be sure.
    BILLS LAW: Bills Law specifically states that it covers ANYTHING that Murphy may have forgot, omitted, or plain didn't know in the first place. There fore if it can happen it WILL happen to ME.

Psyborg FPV You Tube channel.. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC88...L6-KC9qTa2LgVA

I actually plugged in the sbus in the wrong slot on the receiver. I must have gotten the diagram mixed up. I cannot believe I missed it. It's a newb thing I guess. These motors and esc do look like airplane morors but it dose say they are for quads. They are Jrelecs 4x A2212 1000KV Outrunner Motor + 4x HP 30A ESC. I am haveing trouble calabrateing them tho. If you know anything about that please help. I would not be surprised if they need some kind of flashing but I have no idea.

They go by the name HP Simonk 30a

I never worked with SimonK but I have read things that they don't play well in quad configurations on some firmware they have. Someone else more in the know would have to advise you on that. But glad you got the ports figured out. We all have been there. "I swear I set it all up and checked it three time" Done that myself. Some times a day away from a project and fresh look with fresh eyes does wonders.

Kinda why it takes me weeks to set up a quad properly to make it do what I want. I don't rush as things get over looked that should be obvious
    BILLS LAW: Bills Law specifically states that it covers ANYTHING that Murphy may have forgot, omitted, or plain didn't know in the first place. There fore if it can happen it WILL happen to ME.

Psyborg FPV You Tube channel.. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC88...L6-KC9qTa2LgVA

I am going to just get the kiss ESC's . If you think that's a bad idea lmk. I have read a lot on how those ESC's with the kiss is a good setup. I did get the calibrated off of my plane reciever but the board would not talk to them. Now I have some plane motors.

The Kiss combo of FC and esc's is rock solid. I posted in your other thread some more information.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2