Register | Help | Store Account | FliteTest Dashboard

Ft Sea Duck - Air to Air

My buddy travis was up over the weekend and i got him to chase my sea duck with his Nighthawk 200

Maneuvering With Purpose SlingShot's Avatar
    Nice! Any water testing?
    Hanger: Calypso, FT Flyer, FT Delta, FT Tiny Trainer, Tiny Trainer (Sport), FT Mini Arrow, FT Mini F-22, FT Mini Mustang, FT Mustang, Tiny Racer Trainer, Baby Bugatti, FT Mini Cruiser. Doinked: A-4. Retired: B-25 Super Sport. Under construction: FT Simple Soarer, On Deck: B-25 SS

I have flown it on water, but it was so dang windy i quickly changed my mind. My friends quad is waterproofed so we are planning on doing a chase over water next time he comes up.

That is an awesome video Nate. That Sea Duck looks even more beautiful in the air. You really did a great job with the paint scheme. Travis did a really good job on the follow quad too. You guys should team up more for sure mate you could be doing Ft level videos in no time.
    BILLS LAW: Bills Law specifically states that it covers ANYTHING that Murphy may have forgot, omitted, or plain didn't know in the first place. There fore if it can happen it WILL happen to ME.

Psyborg FPV You Tube channel.. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC88...L6-KC9qTa2LgVA

Thanks man! I mean to try following a storch with my quad but had some camera issues. We definitely want to try it again.

Maneuvering With Purpose SlingShot's Avatar
    How was the waterproofing and water tightness?
    Hanger: Calypso, FT Flyer, FT Delta, FT Tiny Trainer, Tiny Trainer (Sport), FT Mini Arrow, FT Mini F-22, FT Mini Mustang, FT Mustang, Tiny Racer Trainer, Baby Bugatti, FT Mini Cruiser. Doinked: A-4. Retired: B-25 Super Sport. Under construction: FT Simple Soarer, On Deck: B-25 SS

I only have one flight on water but i didnt notice any water inside or issues. Fyi i did add a layer of fiberglass and epoxy to the bottom before painting.