Register | Help | Store Account | FliteTest Dashboard
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    Yes please.

Sounds like a GREAT idea to me. I started building (balsa) airplanes from plans way back in '75, it's a little late for me to change habits now. Besuides, I've watched (almost) all of your building videos so I "think" I have the jist of it. ;-)

Bob

P.S. It was a pleasure meeting all of you brothers this past October, and you, Stefan, were an excellant guide through the Flitetest facility. Thank You. (big) :-)
    Last edited by Bob A; 11-09-2017 at 04:08 PM.

I say yes but include a picture of the finished product.
    "Smoke Me a Kipper....I'll Be Back for Breakfast!"

Being a Newby to FT and Foam builds, I agree that it should be posted so that us newbies would know that the new plans don't have a build video. So far I've built WWI, buddies, WWII buddies, Sportster and Simple Cub. Loving every minuet of it. ( flying still has some bugs in it). I would love to see the WWI buddies scaled up to the B/C size power packs- Simple Cub size. (35"-40" wing span.) Would be great to have that pair in that size. I'd be the first in line for 'em. JP

Quote Originally Posted by John Patterson Sr View Post
    I would love to see the WWI buddies scaled up to the B/C size power packs- Simple Cub size. (35"-40" wing span.) Would be great to have that pair in that size. I'd be the first in line for 'em. JP
    I'll be right there at the front of the line with you for those!
    I want YOU to join us in the 2018 Flite Test Forum WWII Design/Build Challenge!

My hanger listing, build threads, conversion projects, and Taranis radio mods are Over Here....

Maneuvering With Purpose SlingShot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rockyboy View Post
    I'll be right there at the front of the line with you for those!
    Me three. Something I really want.
    Active Hanger: FT Simple Soarer, FT Mini Cruiser, FT Mini Arrow, FT Mini Mustang, FT Mustang.
    Under construction: Simple Cubs. On Deck: B-25 SS

Please update the older plans to the standard set by the newer ones like the Simple Scout. Referencing the original mustang.

Quote Originally Posted by BillH View Post
    Please update the older plans to the standard set by the newer ones like the Simple Scout. Referencing the original mustang.
    There is progress going on with the FT crew to redesign the Spitfire and Mustang using newer build methods and I'm sure we'll see those in the new plan layout.
    I want YOU to join us in the 2018 Flite Test Forum WWII Design/Build Challenge!

My hanger listing, build threads, conversion projects, and Taranis radio mods are Over Here....

I'm game! Having access to a laser I would love to cut a few of these out and build them up. As many planes as I've designed and built on the side, I can only imagine the catalog of planes that Josh has thought up over the years. Sounds like a blast to me! I'd be willing to do some step by step build photo blogs/articles to supplement the plans as well. Bring them on!

Justin

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6