Register | Help | Store Account | FliteTest Dashboard

PODCAST ALERT: Flite Fest South Recap, 11/12

Join us this Sunday, November 12 for a recap of Flite Fest South! Guests will be Flying Monkey, Fred Provost and Les Claypool look-alike, Nick Simpson! We will begin the livestream on our YouTube channel a bit before 8:00 pm Eastern. You can also download podcast episodes from Podbean and other podcast download type places.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6c...Bp-SnOZpJ5aSeA
    Self-appointed Flite Test Forum Ambassador

Official Winner of the Flite Test Forum STOL Build Contest

Here's the direct link to the YouTube feed. We go live (sounds so professional!) at 8:00 pm eastern. No idea if its standard or daylight savings time. Don't know, don't care. Daylight savings is a stupid idea.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fqC...ature=youtu.be
    Self-appointed Flite Test Forum Ambassador

Official Winner of the Flite Test Forum STOL Build Contest

It's standard. We just came off of daylight savings. I'd prefer stayin on it. Now I get to get up, see a bit of light in the am and then come home in the dark. I'd prefer to have some daylight after work.

Good podcast tonight Pat. I enjoyed seeing Fred and felt some satisfaction that he finally made his way back to an event... or maybe the event made it's way to him would be closer. Regardless, good show. Thank you and the crew for doing what y'all do.
    Truths in life:
    1) Everything that happens happens for a reason. Luck does not exist.
    2) In this existence we are part of the problem or part of the solution. The choice is ours.
    3) We aren't defined by our circumstances but by our reactions to them. Crisis reveals character.