Register | Help | Store Account | FliteTest Dashboard
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    I'm a care bear...Really? CrashRecovery's Avatar
    Psyborg is right a most accounts and I think I have made mention of some of those points in the past threads. Like I said FT started the forums to help community grow and bond. I think about my second year on the forums I really noticed that the forums ran on their own. "FT official" post seemed to dwindle only to reply posts and when asked to intervene. Like the Facebook Fan page that was started and run by fans for so long, until the owner gave FT the ownership of it, the forums kind of run on their own and are almost a separate entity if you really look at it.
    Like I said the word has been given to the business director of FT, Austin and Stephan because he took over the "social media" side of things. I contacted both because Stephan can make the changes to the forum and Austin can "approve" the changes to the store pages and can change someones job description to add that job. I hope both chime in. I don't expect to see them till monday as I respect their family life.
    I honestly hope this whole discussion has not given you a "bad taste" and you continue to post in here. I for one would love to see more VTOL stuff. I think they are some of the coolest designs. Please feel free to discuss anything with me in a PM. This whole discussion has really got me back into the forums and I must say thank you.
    That's not a drone. That's an MCI - a Multirotor Controlled by an Idiot.

I really like the idea of this. I think we should all target some threads or generate some that would be ideal examples of what we are after before throwing this up the chain of command so that the value can be seen before asking anyone else for any help.

As for design, I'm not sure if it would be more user friendly to have the main threads colocated or dispersed in there respective categories. Either way we can have redirecting links. I'm inclined to think that the store linking to the forum would keep this more our baby to care for and easiest for the FT guys. For example, right now Sponz has his gig doing the drawings and maintaining the index. What if our role was similar except it would be the community bearing most of the burden collectively? There's also an index for skins. These valuable reference threads are already maintained by community members. How about using them as models for format and content is whatever is needed for each product.

I think we need to pick something and mold into what we're after. Let's all get on the same page and work out any wrinkles. There are bound to be some. We can pick one that's been around a while or we can get a new one going on a newer product, say the Scout for example.
    Last edited by JimCR120; 11-19-2017 at 11:28 PM.
    Truths in life:
    1) Everything that happens happens for a reason. Luck does not exist.
    2) In this existence we are part of the problem or part of the solution. The choice is ours.
    3) We aren't defined by our circumstances but by our reactions to them. Crisis reveals character.

I'm a care bear...Really? CrashRecovery's Avatar
    Well Austin has seen my FB message so FT is aware of this. Lets see what comes about. We can always develop or own system and implement it as long as the moderators are cool with it. Everyone work on a few ideas and lets say by weeks end we can post our Ideas in here and we can go from there.
    That's not a drone. That's an MCI - a Multirotor Controlled by an Idiot.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4