Register | Help | Store Account | FliteTest Dashboard
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I was thinking about a Red Bull version, but I'm worried about seeing it while flying and since this will be a precision aerobatic airplane I might look at other Extra 300's for some color schemes that are easier to tell orientation. I hate losing orientation while flying aerobatics.
    Too many airplanes and not enough time...

Quote Originally Posted by jaredstrees View Post
    I believe the wife just ordered me a switchback sport from mountain models and a durafly tunda. Fingers crossed.

And another note, make a donation this year to a charity that holds dear to you. We've all had family or freinds that illness has affected, so try and do something that may make the next person who is fighting for their health have a bit more hope.

Happy Holidays everyone!
    My donations have been to buying cat litter and cat food from the local PetSmart for a cat rescue. They'll put food out at 75% off, right before the expiration date, and so I pick it up for them and take it over to them. 20+ cats that are being fostered and adopted out at any given time, they eat, and they poop. So food and cat litter are ALWAYS welcome. Plus, I know it's actually going towards the cats...

And I have been told, "No more planes! The STACK of them in the spare bedroom, I'm tripping over them. You cannot have any more planes until you find another place to put them!" So I'm going to use a loophole there - she said no planes. She never said anything about drones or helicopters.

Santa, please - I'd love an ImmersionRC Vortex 230 Mojo!
    Hangar:

Blade Conspiracy 220, Inductrix Pro, FT Sea Duck, FT Duster, FT MiG-3, Versa Wing, ParkZone Archer

Workbench:

Possible Crimson Skies plane? We'll see!!

Retired to a Club Member:

Blade Glimpse

Quote Originally Posted by sprzout View Post
    So I'm going to use a loophole there - she said no planes. She never said anything about drones or helicopters.

Santa, please - I'd love an ImmersionRC Vortex 230 Mojo!
    That's a great excuse to get into another aspect of the hobby!
    There isn't anything a little packing tape and hot glue can't fix.

Maker of toothpick glider and staple plane.

Mystery link I bet you won't click it

Quote Originally Posted by foamtest View Post
    That's a great excuse to get into another aspect of the hobby!
    I've already got a Blade Conspiracy 220 and an Inductrix Pro, but I can always use another drone, right?

Actually, I should ask for another headset for people who want to do ride alongs...
    Hangar:

Blade Conspiracy 220, Inductrix Pro, FT Sea Duck, FT Duster, FT MiG-3, Versa Wing, ParkZone Archer

Workbench:

Blade Glimpse

Oh man - I just got an email about this little beauty of an FPV camera for Tiny Whoopin with a great OSD and mount.

https://www.tinywhoop.com/collection...e-camera-mount

Come on Santa - daddy needs some new FPV gear for winter whoopin!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mjN7lyw_1024x1024.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	61.0 KB 
ID:	99070
    I want YOU to join us in the 2018 Flite Test Forum WWII Design/Build Challenge!

My hanger listing, build threads, conversion projects, and Taranis radio mods are Over Here....

Quote Originally Posted by sprzout View Post
    Actually, I should ask for another headset for people who want to do ride alongs...
    If you don't want to spend too much, or give Santa a little break, the VR007 from banggood is a great budget option.

Quote Originally Posted by foamtest View Post
    If you don't want to spend too much, or give Santa a little break, the VR007 from banggood is a great budget option.
    We'll see. If I get a Christmas bonus, I may go out and treat myself to a pair of Fatshark Attitude V4's and relegate my Cyclops to the backup pair...I want to try them out first if I can to see what they feel like, since I haven't tried goggles yet, just the big, bulky headset.
    Hangar:

Workbench:

Blade Glimpse

I love my 007's, I tried using fat sharks but I am too far sighted for them. The only issue in my case is the lack of a dvr on the goggles. I would definitely check and see if they are right for you before buying them

I have my eyes on a Align Trex 450 sport, I just need to get enough money to buy it from a friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluburtur View Post
    I have my eyes on a Align Trex 450 sport, I just need to get enough money to buy it from a friend.
    Sweet!
    The Never Ending Project List:

Airplanes: Hangar 9 20CC Corsair, Fiberglass 110mm EDF F-106, 90mm EDF T-33, Modified Hobbyking DC-3
    Helis: 500 size UH-1C Huey, 500 size UH-34 Choctaw, 470 size AH-1 Cobra, 700 size Bell 525
    Other: XC-142 Tilt Wing VTOL

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast