Register | Help | Store Account | FliteTest Dashboard
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    It will be my first heli in fact, can't wait to get it and learn to fly again!

Quote Originally Posted by Fluburtur View Post
    It will be my first heli in fact, can't wait to get it and learn to fly again!
    Hopefully your friend is willing to teach you; from what the guys at my field say, they're even more of a handful than quadcopters. I wish you the best of luck on getting it and having fun with it!
    Hangar:

Blade Conspiracy 220, Inductrix Pro, FT Sea Duck, FT Duster, FT MiG-3, Versa Wing, ParkZone Archer

Workbench:

Possible Crimson Skies plane? We'll see!!

Retired to a Club Member:

Blade Glimpse

Quote Originally Posted by rockyboy View Post
    Oh man - I just got an email about this little beauty of an FPV camera for Tiny Whoopin with a great OSD and mount.

https://www.tinywhoop.com/collection...e-camera-mount

Come on Santa - daddy needs some new FPV gear for winter whoopin!
    Somebody needs a fancy canopy to go with that setup!

Ok, I've changed my mind on what I want for Christmas.

I want to have a Christmas where my home and that of my coworkers is not threatened by fire, nor is my flying field threatened by fire.

Last night, several of my coworkers were put up for voluntary evacuations from the Lilac Fire, the latest Southern California fire to break out in North County San Diego area. It's about 7 mi. from my apartment as the crows (and burning embers) fly.

I know it may seem like a simple request, but having lived through numerous Southern California wildfires in recent years (2003's Cedar fire, 2007's Witch Creek fires, 2014's Poinsettia Fire, and now 2017's Lilac fire), I've got a healthy respect for it and would prefer to just get through the holiday season without seeing everything burn.
    Hangar:

Blade Conspiracy 220, Inductrix Pro, FT Sea Duck, FT Duster, FT MiG-3, Versa Wing, ParkZone Archer

Workbench:

Possible Crimson Skies plane? We'll see!!

Retired to a Club Member:

Blade Glimpse

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3