Register | Help | Store Account | FliteTest Dashboard
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Aspirant
    This project is so amazing! Shame I'm an ocean away.
    Current hangar: Champ S+; Duet; Whipit; Radian; Nano QX; Ares Recon HD; TX Juice Pocket Drone
    Repair Shed: Bonanza (servo issues)

Ultimate Cheap Skate Daniel Kezar's Avatar
    Southern Maine, USA (the cold place with lots of snow and moose and deer and squirrels)
    Quote Originally Posted by Redflier View Post
    This project is so amazing! Shame I'm an ocean away.
    i feel ya! even though im 3 times as close as you and could drive there, 13 hours without traffic is still quite the journey for just a couple days...
    Major RC's in Flying Condition:FT Flyer (flown once, crashed, repaired), FT Sparrow (unpowered free flight version, flown soooo much, fixed sooo much), FT Simple Soarer (built with electronics, no motor, not flown),
    In Progress:B.A.T. 150% size (some pieces cut out, some not measured out yet), FT Simple Scout (plans taped together), FT Simple Cub (plans printed),
    Retired RC's none yet, although the sparrow is getting close.
    I also have an Axial SCX10 Deadbolt (crawler)

i feel ya! even though im 3 times as close as you and could drive there, 13 hours without traffic is still quite the journey for just a couple days...
    It's not completely horrible. I mean, you don't have to deal Chicago ;p

Google Maps says that it's a 20 hour drive from North Dakota, and I have no problem with that drive for FF. It's one GREAT motivator.
    "It'll fly... Probably"

Keegan Sponholz

Private Pilot, working on instrument
    Development: Christen Eagle II, Grumman Turbo Ag Cat, Intruder (60" and 28"), Wittman 1934 Chief Oshkosh

Ultimate Cheap Skate Daniel Kezar's Avatar
    Southern Maine, USA (the cold place with lots of snow and moose and deer and squirrels)
    Quote Originally Posted by AkimboGlueGuns View Post
    It's not completely horrible. I mean, you don't have to deal Chicago ;p

Google Maps says that it's a 20 hour drive from North Dakota, and I have no problem with that drive for FF. It's one GREAT motivator.
    well at least you have your ppl! haha!
    Major RC's in Flying Condition:FT Flyer (flown once, crashed, repaired), FT Sparrow (unpowered free flight version, flown soooo much, fixed sooo much), FT Simple Soarer (built with electronics, no motor, not flown),
    In Progress:B.A.T. 150% size (some pieces cut out, some not measured out yet), FT Simple Scout (plans taped together), FT Simple Cub (plans printed),
    Retired RC's none yet, although the sparrow is getting close.
    I also have an Axial SCX10 Deadbolt (crawler)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3