Register | Help | Store Account | FliteTest Dashboard

Sharing a moment.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Resized952017120395161948.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	214.2 KB 
ID:	100789

Me and my oldest sharing a moment. Good times! She loves seeing the planes we built fly. She always wants them to go faster.

Edited to add: Thank you FLITE TEST! Josh and the gang got me interested in building my own. They showed how inexpensively it could be done on youtube.
    Last edited by themistocles3; 02-01-2018 at 03:02 PM.

Perfect time to put an inductrix in her hands and get her started. Race quads are for her is she is all about the speed. Get her in the air and rippin the wild blue!

Nice shot btw. Looks like the perfect day to be flying with family.
    BILLS LAW: Bills Law specifically states that it covers ANYTHING that Murphy may have forgot, omitted, or plain didn't know in the first place. There fore if it can happen it WILL happen to ME.

Psyborg FPV You Tube channel.. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC88...L6-KC9qTa2LgVA

Quote Originally Posted by PsyBorg View Post
    Perfect time to put an inductrix in her hands and get her started. Race quads are for her is she is all about the speed. Get her in the air and rippin the wild blue!

Nice shot btw. Looks like the perfect day to be flying with family.
    At 2 1/2yo I'm not sure she is ready for the transmitter yet. Soon though. Very soon.

A golden post. This is what it's all about. Thank you so much for sharing your blessing.
    Truths in life:
    1) Everything that happens happens for a reason. Luck does not exist.
    2) In this existence we are part of the problem or part of the solution. The choice is ours.
    3) We aren't defined by our circumstances but by our reactions to them. Crisis reveals character.

Love the picture.

You could try giving her a transmitter on a simulator. If she likes it, she's going to get the hang of it really quickly. And yes, kids tend to play "do the worst crashes imaginable" on a simulator (as do I ) quite often.
    "My wife says this hobby is a bottomless money pit. To me it is a hobby with unlimited potential." [OH at a MakerFaire]

Aspirant
    Perfect!

And, yes, simulators are a good idea, though I've started my lad (4) with chuck gliders, and a drone for his 5th birthday. He already has RC trucks, train and a crane
    Current hangar: Champ S+; Duet; Whipit; Radian; Nano QX; Ares Recon HD; TX Juice Pocket Drone
    Repair Shed: Bonanza (prop transplant)

Posted a thousand or more times
    This moments, unforgetable! That´s for what we are living!
    Thanks for sharing.