Register | Help | Store Account | FliteTest Dashboard
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    I am SOOO excited for this! I can not wait to hang out with you guys there! If you didn't know, Josh and Jen kindly joined us for last Sunday's podcast, very shortly after the first goal amount was met. Josh has a lot to say about what this will become.

Self-appointed Flite Test Forum Ambassador

Official Winner of the Flite Test Forum STOL Build Contest

That was a great interview for sure. I turned several non RC friends to watch this to show them why I am so excited about FT and the hobby in general.

@Stefan Hey mate a friend of mine has donated to the fund and had a limited amount available at the time. He wants to add more to what he has donated and wondered if you guys would automatically put the two donations together to equal the total tier or if they would both get counted separate and he would receive double rewards for what he donates? I told him to email you about how to handle that and I thought it best to make the question and answer public should others want to amend their donations before the period ends.
    BILLS LAW: Bills Law specifically states that it covers ANYTHING that Murphy may have forgot, omitted, or plain didn't know in the first place. There fore if it can happen it WILL happen to ME.

Psyborg FPV You Tube channel.. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC88...L6-KC9qTa2LgVA

Quote Originally Posted by PsyBorg View Post
    That was a great interview for sure. I turned several non RC friends to watch this to show them why I am so excited about FT and the hobby in general.

@Stefan Hey mate a friend of mine has donated to the fund and had a limited amount available at the time. He wants to add more to what he has donated and wondered if you guys would automatically put the two donations together to equal the total tier or if they would both get counted separate and he would receive double rewards for what he donates? I told him to email you about how to handle that and I thought it best to make the question and answer public should others want to amend their donations before the period ends.

Hey buddy!
    Thanks for checkin in! Yea, def have him email me asap and we can see if we can get it situated! I have a few options that might work... looking forward to chatting with him!

Blessings friend and hope all is WELL!!

Stefan

@Stefan
    Could you clarify on the Indiegogo site if the Founder Speed Build Kit comes with a power pack and battery.
    RCdiy.ca
    Stay Safe & Have Fun
    OpenTX Manual http://rcdiy.ca
    Paying it forward by sharing my Lua scripts, documentation and videos.

Aspirant
    I watched the Founders Plane (FT Tele) prototype flight vid last night. JBix, you knocked it out of the park! What a cool plane!

Though I can't contribute enough to qualify for a kit, I want to get building a twin version with FPV nose (swappable - great idea!) as soon as they become available to buy.
    Current hangar: Champ S+; Duet; Whipit; Radian; Nano QX; Ares Recon HD; TX Juice Pocket Drone
    Repair Shed: Bonanza (servo issues)

Quote Originally Posted by Redflier View Post
    I watched the Founders Plane (FT Tele) prototype flight vid last night. JBix, you knocked it out of the park! What a cool plane!

Though I can't contribute enough to qualify for a kit, I want to get building a twin version with FPV nose (swappable - great idea!) as soon as they become available to buy.
    Was this posted for contributors only? I haven't contributed yet.
    RCdiy.ca
    Stay Safe & Have Fun

Aspirant
    Current hangar: Champ S+; Duet; Whipit; Radian; Nano QX; Ares Recon HD; TX Juice Pocket Drone
    Repair Shed: Bonanza (servo issues)

Quote Originally Posted by Redflier View Post
    Thanks... I'd forgotten about that video...
    RCdiy.ca
    Stay Safe & Have Fun

HEY everyone!

Just wanted to update everyone that is on here... We are coming out with another update video that I will share here shortly. BUT wanted to let everyone know that there are going to be 3 new perks added to the Crowdfund for the last 15 or so days!

Those would be:

Single FF coupon $49,
    2 pack FF coupon $99
    3 pack FF coupon $149

These work essentially as like a discount code that can be used at ANY FF event for anything FLITE FEST related(Camping, entry, Pilot pass, Etc) This allows for people who were PLANNING on going to the event already, to contribute to the campaign!

Anyways, Ill shoot the vid over soon, but wanted to let you guys know in advance!

Blessings,
    Stefan

More combat please... jetpackninja's Avatar
    Gravity bound to the 3rd planet (Lehi, Utah)
    Awesome! Hit those stretch goals. LET IT ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by flitetest View Post
    HEY everyone!

Just wanted to update everyone that is on here... We are coming out with another update video that I will share here shortly. BUT wanted to let everyone know that there are going to be 3 new perks added to the Crowdfund for the last 15 or so days!

Those would be:

Single FF coupon $49,
    2 pack FF coupon $99
    3 pack FF coupon $149

These work essentially as like a discount code that can be used at ANY FF event for anything FLITE FEST related(Camping, entry, Pilot pass, Etc) This allows for people who were PLANNING on going to the event already, to contribute to the campaign!

Anyways, Ill shoot the vid over soon, but wanted to let you guys know in advance!

Blessings,
    Stefan
    I think, therefore I crash

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5