Register | Help | Store Account | FliteTest Dashboard
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Hostage Taker of Quads Craftydan's Avatar
    While we're excitedly counting up, for those who have some questions about the business plan and what the future holds, might I recommend hearing some of it unpacked . . .

Josh was able to make it on last night to the ftcc podcast as a bit of an early victory lap and while some of the plans and surprises are still in the box, he shared quite a bit more of what is to come while casting a bit of his vision.

Exciting stuff
    Crafty Dan
    -<-' ~~~

Quote Originally Posted by rockyboy View Post
    And 110% this morning (east coast time)

I love how this keeps growing at a steady pace!
    Right on my friend! It has slowed down just a little bit today, but hoping that picks up a bit tonight to level it all out compared to the other days! Def looking forward to where we can go from here... those stretch goals and right up ahead!! LETS GO!

Blessings,
    Stefan

Quote Originally Posted by flitetest View Post
    Right on my friend! It has slowed down just a little bit today, but hoping that picks up a bit tonight to level it all out compared to the other days! Def looking forward to where we can go from here... those stretch goals and right up ahead!! LETS GO!

Blessings,
    Stefan
    I think the slow down is because a quick look at the Indiegogo page would make people think "Goal Reached so my support is not needed." I think there needs to be an update explaining why the stretch goals are important in order to get the momentum going again.

Aspirant
    Sooooooo excited!
    Current hangar: Champ S+; Duet; Whipit; Radian; Nano QX; Ares Recon HD; TX Juice Pocket Drone
    Repair Shed: Bonanza (servo issues)

Stefan
    How about a video podcast on YouTube with Josh Jen Austin to explain the stretch goals and why giving is still important. Similar to what they did on the community podcast but for the enormous FT channel audience.
    RCdiy.ca
    Stay Safe & Have Fun
    OpenTX Manual http://rcdiy.ca
    Paying it forward by sharing my Lua scripts, documentation and videos.

Can I ask a question about the perks on the campaign?

If I choose the Founder’s Edition Airplane Kit, does it just include the airframe, or does it include any electronics?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Relic View Post
    Can I ask a question about the perks on the campaign?

If I choose the Founder’s Edition Airplane Kit, does it just include the airframe, or does it include any electronics?

Thanks!
    Welcome to the forum!

I'd guess it's just the airframe kit, perhaps with the control rod and wheel hardware like their other kits.

Remember, the point of this campaign is to raise money for work on the flying sites and building projects. If they give away $80 worth of product and shipping for a $100 contribution, that wouldn't be very good as a fund raiser would it?
    I want YOU to join us in the 2018 Flite Test Forum WWII Design/Build Challenge!

My hanger listing, build threads, conversion projects, and Taranis radio mods are Over Here....

From what Josh says it will have extras like the bomb release and the glider mount and several other perks but no mention of electronics.
    BILLS LAW: Bills Law specifically states that it covers ANYTHING that Murphy may have forgot, omitted, or plain didn't know in the first place. There fore if it can happen it WILL happen to ME.

Psyborg FPV You Tube channel.. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC88...L6-KC9qTa2LgVA

Quote Originally Posted by PsyBorg View Post
    From what Josh says it will have extras like the bomb release and the glider mount and several other perks but no mention of electronics.
    Thanks for the info guys! Sorry I didn't introduce myself, I'm actually a 10-year veteran of R/C but active elsewhere… yes I agree the point is to raise money, and I don't mind the prices at all.

Welcome to Flite Test.

I think you will find this to be more welcoming and non dramatized as other forums. Here we try to help everyone and I don't think you will ever see someone ever say "Just google it" More and more the forums are expanding into various sub categories so its growing and should soon encompass all things RC.
    BILLS LAW: Bills Law specifically states that it covers ANYTHING that Murphy may have forgot, omitted, or plain didn't know in the first place. There fore if it can happen it WILL happen to ME.

Psyborg FPV You Tube channel.. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC88...L6-KC9qTa2LgVA

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast