Register | Help | Store Account | FliteTest Dashboard

Post Dvinsk line, what does it mean?[solved]

hi guys
    i trying to translating "rc planes for beginners -flying your plane" to persian but i can't understand:
    when you start getting into more dvinsk line you are going towant to fly pattern ....
    Dvinsk line, what does it mean?
    tnx a lot

--------------------------------------------
    هواپیمای کنترلی در بیب بیب
    Last edited by bibbib; 02-12-2018 at 07:21 PM.

I just Googled that and it seemingly has ZERO reference to anything in the RC hobby. Are you sure you have the correct acronym? Could you give us an example of how it is used in the text you are translating or a link to what you ARE translating?

According to google Dvinsk comes up as a town / city name in Latvia. The Dvisk line comes up as a railway between Dvinsk and other cities. Nothing to do with RC for beginners that I can find.
    BILLS LAW: Bills Law specifically states that it covers ANYTHING that Murphy may have forgot, omitted, or plain didn't know in the first place. There fore if it can happen it WILL happen to ME.

Psyborg FPV You Tube channel.. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC88...L6-KC9qTa2LgVA

in 3:50 Josh Bixler say dvinsk line

Posted a thousand or more times
    "when you start getting into more advanced flying..."

Quote Originally Posted by TexMechsRobot View Post
    "when you start getting into more advanced flying..."
    tnx a loooooooooooooot

Do you mean the "Base link / leg? That could be referenced as a line. This refers to part of a pattern that is standard practice for early RC flight as well as full scale flight leading to a landing approach.
    BILLS LAW: Bills Law specifically states that it covers ANYTHING that Murphy may have forgot, omitted, or plain didn't know in the first place. There fore if it can happen it WILL happen to ME.

Psyborg FPV You Tube channel.. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC88...L6-KC9qTa2LgVA

Posted a thousand or more times
    Quote Originally Posted by PsyBorg View Post
    Do you mean the "Base link / leg? That could be referenced as a line. This refers to part of a pattern that is standard practice for early RC flight as well as full scale flight leading to a landing approach.
    It was just the Bix mumbling a little. "dvinsk line" translates to "advanced flying".

Ha... ;-) I feel sorry for anyone trying to learn English... it's a wonderful language, but it doesn't seem to follow the rules like most other languages. Best of luck!

Gryf
    Current fleet: Bixler 2, Baby Blender, UMX Spacewalker, Sea Duck, Mini Arrow #2, Top Flite Mini Contender, FT Mighty Mini Fokker DR-1, Great Planes Super Sportster EP, 130% FT Simple Cub, Tiny Whoop, FT Gremlin
    Retired: Old Fogey, FT Storch, Mini Scout, FT Flyer with ailerons, Bloody Baron
    Giving up because it just doesn't fly: Hobby King Cri-Cri (1050mm)
    Dead and buried: FT Spitfire, FT Mustang, Mini Arrow #1 :-(

Never stop exploring.