My old Hobbyzone Champ has had a hard life, it was my trainer so it got bashed up good. I've changed it around a few times. First I changed it to a 1930's racer - the ChampRacer:
Then I made it into the ChampUAV:
Now it's the ChampWing:
The hardest part of the project was getting the elevon linkages from the AR6400 brick to the elevon horns. This is the best I could do with that brick. I made 'cranks' out of carbon fiber but it still doesn't provide much elevon movement. It flies just good enough to stay airborne, that's it. The servos just aren't strong enough for all the extra levers and whatnot.
Here's my other flying wings: