Register | Help | Store Account | FliteTest Dashboard
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26
    Old and Bold RC PILOT
    WOW!

You get more requests than Santa Claus!

Keep up the good work, (Never ending work by the look of this thread).

San Francisco Airport But across the freeway

Lightbulb 315% Sparrow

I'd like to build a 315.789473684% (to be exact) sparrow for FliteFest West 2017 and having plans would be great. BTW I have access to a giant printer. Planning to use https://www.lowes.com/pd/Expanded-Po...875-ft/3365576 for foam. Hopefully this will happen! Thanks in advance.

I know there are tons of requests here but I would like a plane which has not being build over and over here. I would build it at its original size but my foam sheets are not wide enough to build the wings using one piece. I believe 60% is the right size as my sheets are about 30cm wide.
    Thanks a lot

FPRC-F6F-FULL-PLANS_1475586310.pdf

Do you have plans for 200% mustang?

Hello Nerdnic, first of all thank you for all your hard work making these awesome foamboard planes custom fit for the rest of us. I have been wanting to build a bushwacker for quite some time. I have come across a elfite sukhoi that is no longer in flying condition. I would like to use the electronics from it for the bushwacker. I noticed the eflite timer uses the same electronics and is similar in size to the FT storch. In short..... I'd like to build a storch sized bushwacker. Any help you can offer would be much appreciated. If there is an easy way to scale it up myself I would like to learn. That way I could build some of my other ideas for FT planes. So far I've built both of the F22's (one for a good buddy) and a storch for my father inlaw. Thanks again for taking your spare time to help the community!

Hi Nerdnic i would like to build the Mini Se5 flite test, but bigger.
    Fuselage about 60 cm long.
    How do I do to scale all plans?

Just a question about enlarging. I wanted to enlarge just the Super Bee wing to fit onto the Bloody Baron and make it a twin engine. If I measured right, there's a 4" difference between the two wings. What scale would I print the Super Bee plans to make that fit? I know I'd have to move holes and cuts around, but I just wanted to get the size correct first and go from there.

tancks for admission at your forum
    regards Antonio

Hey could you make plans for a 200% simple cub.

I want a 150% simple cub ( so I can make the wings out of 2 sheets of foam )

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26