What's new

Kitfox
This plane is based off the Simple Cub plans but is a replacement to the Cub. I find that the Cub is so over done, like its the only STOL plane to build. This plane uses a Kitfox based designed wing for excellent low speed lift and stability.
Are you interested in being a beta builder when the plans come out. I am gonna start a thread and tag a few people into it. Should be ready in the next couple of days

4 hours ago you said tomorrow?!
Easy cowboy, I know how eager you are to build but @Grifflyer is doing me the favor of putting the plans together for me, which means I don't have control over the timeline. I would expect them to be done the earliest tomorrow and the latest a couple of days. Sometimes I like to under quote and over deliver if you now what I mean. I am not the kind of guy who says plans should be out on Christmas day and here we sit waiting for them still 2 weeks later... (cough splinter189 cough)

Easy cowboy, I know how eager you are to build but @Grifflyer is doing me the favor of putting the plans together for me, which means I don't have control over the timeline. I would expect them to be done the earliest tomorrow and the latest a couple of days. Sometimes I like to under quote and over deliver if you now what I mean. I am not the kind of guy who says plans should be out on Christmas day and here we sit waiting for them still 2 weeks later... (cough splinter189 cough)
I may or may not know if they'll be done today:whistle:;)

Media information

Category
Custom Builds
Album
BATTLEAXE Builds
Added by
BATTLEAXE
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings