Mini Mustang with modifications and alu covered

Ricci

Posted a thousand or more times
Hi,
maiden succesfull! What a beauty in the Sky! And absolut fun to fly! Very precise, stable and fast! My wife says that it was hard to film. I will upload the maiden Video. Definitely you should consider dual rate! It´s really agressive to RC Inputs.

JimCR120

Got Lobstah?
Site Moderator
Ricci, that was so very excellent! The build, the detail, the control, all of it is outstanding. Another thing, as much as I like the shiny silver look, I was a bit concerned that it might blend into the sky too much but that wasn't the case at all. Just the opposite, it was either a bright light or a darkish shadow, but always plainly visible. And that is looking through a camera which usually looses some clarity.

Hervorragend!

Ricci

Thank you.
The visibility is really good. To catch it wirh the Iphone we use to take the video was more challenging.

cranialrectosis

Faster than a speeding face plant!
Mentor
Thank you.
The visibility is really good. To catch it wirh the Iphone we use to take the video was more challenging.

Practice makes perfect. We are willing to watch and critique as you and your wife perfect your iPhone video technique. :)

FOGeologist

Your build was amazing, and you have superb piloting skills. Way to edit the video to be short and to-the-point!

By the way, your wife is a superior camera-person.

Ricci

Your build was amazing, and you have superb piloting skills. Way to edit the video to be short and to-the-point!

By the way, your wife is a superior camera-person.

Thank you :eek:
I restarted the Hobby last year in November after 20 Years without RC flying only because FliteTest. So thanks to FliteTest and to this community!
Hope to reach my old skills soon.

varg

Build cheap, crash cheap
Very nice build. What brand and KV rating 2205 motor is that? I'm building a mini Mustang right now, I have the Emax red bottom 2205 2300kv and an APC 6x4 prop - this combo is supposedly good for close to a kilogram of thrust and draws nearly 30amps on a 3 cell, I have a feeling it will be a riot on a ~250g mini Mustang.

Ricci

I have a Emax MT 2204II 2300kV and 6x4,5 prop with 3s and 12 A esc
Works fine.

varg

Build cheap, crash cheap
Ah. Very different from the RS2205. I suppose it's at least a sign that mine will also be a lot of fun because yours looks like no slouch.

Ricci

Ah. Very different from the RS2205. I suppose it's at least a sign that mine will also be a lot of fun because yours looks like no slouch.

Definitely! With the 2204 infinite vertical!! the 2205 will be crazy.