Motors not in sync

Tontow

I have the Mini power pack A with the 2 BL Heli 12 amp ESCs and a spektrum ar9020 (9 channel receiver).
I'm using a DX20 radio.

I plug one ESC into THRO and the other into AUX 3. The problem I'm having is that the esc and motor that plug into AUX 3 isn't spinning up till till the throttle is at about -94.
I even switched the ESCs around, but AUX 3 still wont make the motor spin up till about -94.

How should I go about fixing this?

Yawnsky24

I have the Mini power pack A with the 2 BL Heli 12 amp ESCs and a spektrum ar9020 (9 channel receiver).
I'm using a DX20 radio.

I plug one ESC into THRO and the other into AUX 3. The problem I'm having is that the esc and motor that plug into AUX 3 isn't spinning up till till the throttle is at about -94.
I even switched the ESCs around, but AUX 3 still wont make the motor spin up till about -94.

How should I go about fixing this?
Tontow,

On your DX20, go into monitor which is the last selection when you go into setup on your radio. Look at the values for THR and AUX1. Make sure that they are even throughout the range of your throttle stick. If not, re check your mixing settings and possibly adjust with your endpoint settings for those channels on your radio.

Hope this helps.

Jan

Tontow

I am looking at the monitor and AUX3 and THR match through out the entire range.

Both AUX3 and THR have a range of -100 to 100.

F106DeltaDart

Elite member
Have you tried a throttle calibration sequence? Remove the props first, transmitter off, move the stick to full throttle, connect battery, ESC beeps, move stick to minimum throttle, more beeps, disconnect battery.