FT Mini Mustang Paper Replacement Kit - "Paul I"

XDmToter

Hello Rasterize. I see the first post in this thread says "The 8.5X11 version will be available sometime this week.", but that was well over a year ago. Am I just overlooking it?

Rasterize

Maker of skins and decals for foam board RC planes
Mentor
Well, XDmToter ya got me. Guilty as charged. I just never got around to it. :black_eyed: I could be sneaky and edit the offending line on the first post. :rolleyes: Truth be told other projects and a cross country move got in the way of RC for awhile but I'm slowly making a comeback. So no, you didn't overlook it. I'll try and get around to it. No promises. And on second thought, I think I will edit that post. :)

Last edited:

Rasterize

Mentor
Ok XDmToter (and everyone else with the patients of a saint),
the 8.5X11 version of "Paul I" is done and links have been added to the first post.

Rhys_GreyCat

This is exactly what I needed. I've been wanting to get a FMS1450mm P-51D and repaint it to "Paul I" at some point, but that will have to wait a bit, so I was going to build a mini mustang with parts I had on hand. Then I thought of painting it up after I built it and did a search for inspiration and what do you know. So now I know what the second mini mustang is going to look like. I'll use the first for practice and then do up another pretty one with these graphics.

Thanks for the great graphics!

Rasterize

Mentor
This is exactly what I needed. ...I'll use the first for practice and then do up another pretty one with these graphics.
Thanks for the great graphics!

You are welcome Rhys! Thanks for the kind words. Please post pics here when you are done. I'd love to see your work,
Stephen

Here are a couple of mine, thank you rasterize!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• 20170621_182526.jpg
    20170621_182526.jpg
    329.5 KB · Views: 6

Rasterize

Mentor
Thanks for sharing the pics! A very cool fleet indeed!

flyin201

Has anyone done a skin for Ferocious Frankie?

Attachments

• DB0C0807-FEFA-41F4-B444-DC81B105297D.jpeg
    DB0C0807-FEFA-41F4-B444-DC81B105297D.jpeg
    26.8 KB · Views: 0
  • BDC1E138-C2F8-4262-A196-272DDD3324CA.jpeg
    BDC1E138-C2F8-4262-A196-272DDD3324CA.jpeg
    104.4 KB · Views: 0