Posterboard printed plans suggestion?

xunedeinx

Just an idea, as im sure there are others like me. I really enjoy cutting out my planes from scratch, honestly is 80% of the enjoyment to me. But, printing out and taping up and gluing onto posterboard the plans is just a process to enable me to have fun.

Ya'll sell the speed build kits... how much extra would it be to just have the plans printed on poasterboard and precut out to sell on the store? I'd happily pay $10-15 to have pre done plans.

xunedeinx

I know, it'd just be nice to put some money in the pockets of the guys that have been providing hours of enjoyment for free.

kilroy07

Legendary member
I've bought a couple motor packs from them to help support the cause. You could add to your wardrobe too ;)

But I like your idea of selling a precut set of templates! I have a laser (prettty spoiled that way) I would imagine (even if you enjoyed the first couple plans) cutting them out by hand would get really old after awhile.

xunedeinx

I've bought a couple motor packs from them to help support the cause. You could add to your wardrobe too ;)

But I like your idea of selling a precut set of templates! I have a laser (prettty spoiled that way) I would imagine (even if you enjoyed the first couple plans) cutting them out by hand would get really old after awhile.

It does, especially when you get it all glued on and layed out and get destracted and lop a side off or cut too far inside and your ocd make you remake the piece for the template.