Please recommend a good inexpensive DLG

bitogre

I would like to get a DLG. I have flown one on Josh Finn's DLG at SEFF and enjoyed it. That prompted me to get an FMS Fox 2.1m Glider which I enjoy and would like to get a DLG. Been looking for one to be sold at my local hobby shop but they do not seem to sell DLGs.

Can anyone recommend a DLG for some one new to DLG for about $500 or less? Ideally, I want something Rx Ready with ailerons.

FAI-F1D

Free Flight Indoorist
I bet Armsoar could set you up with a ready to go GO or even GO2 for that price. Also, look at the rcgroups classifieds. Used Blasters, Zens, etc often show up there for that price range. Try to get a solid wing if possible (Blaster is hollow). I picked up a gen 1 Neos on there complete with receiver and battery for $270 shipped, so that should give you an idea of what's possible.

b-29er

make one out of a walmart glider. just put a cf square down both wings and put a hole through the cf 3" from the end vertically oriented. then put another cf rod through the hole. apply epoxy. add electronics and nose weight, and become a god among men in the glider conversion forums.