SP0NZ - Plans Index

ftwingnut

WWI Flying Ace
FT Simple Cub 1.1 plans have been moved to the Resources section of the forums. I will slowly begin to transition all the plans over to this new location. For some reason, the Cub plans have been an issue for some people downloading them from my Google Drive. Hopefully, this will make everything easier for everyone.

Applicable download links for the Cub plans have been updated.

Thanks!

Sponz, were there changes to the Simple Cub plans, or is the 1.1 just that it's in the new location? I'm curious as I have the original plans and was getting ready to cut them out. Is there anything I need to be aware of that changed?

SP0NZ

FT CAD Gremlin
Staff member
Admin
Mentor
@ftwingnut, the last update to the Cub plans (v1.1) was 12/7/17. If you downloaded the v1.0 plans prior to 12/7/17, get these. But, if you already have the v1.1 plans, you are good to go. Nothing changed other that moving them to the new resources location here on the FT forums.

donalson

[QUOTE = "donalson, post: 427848, member: 37681"] Sp0nz ... Acabo de imprimir y armar los planos para la súper abeja ... EXCELENTE trabajo ... parece que hizo todo lo posible para minimizar la cantidad de hojas recorte necesario juntos, excelente colocación de las piezas para que quepan en una o dos hojas :)

No puedo esperar para armarlo y volarlo ... pero tengo algunas otras compilaciones para llegar primero :)[/ QUOTE]
Hola Donalson,sería posible me enviaras los planos de la super abeja??
Mi correo es celcla_gas@hotmail.com
gracias por adelantado.

vaya a la primera publicación en este hilo, está vinculada en "Super Bee" para el papel normal de 8.5x11 ", querrá los planos A

JTarmstr

Elite member
Hey @SP0NZ
I seem to be running into a error with the Ft Viggen plans, the pages at the end seem to repeat and pages 9 and 10 are missing. I was looking at the tiled plans linked in this build article, is there a newer location where the plans are?

jaredstrees

Yeah, I'm having trouble finding the viggen plans as well. The ones linked in the build article don't look quite right.

SP0NZ

FT CAD Gremlin
Staff member
Admin
Mentor
Hey @SP0NZ
I seem to be running into a error with the Ft Viggen plans, the pages at the end seem to repeat and pages 9 and 10 are missing. I was looking at the tiled plans linked in this build article, is there a newer location where the plans are?

I have not created plans for the FT Viggen yet. It's on the list. I'll ask Josh for the laser file to rework those for you guys.

donalson

another print and cut of your plans... this time the kraken prepping for FFTX... this is the 2nd or 3rd that i've done with card stock paper... makes it super easy... should be a fun build at FF :)

donalson

You should be able to find plans on any given swappable.

yup they are part of each and every plan... if you just want to print them out download the tiled and find the specific one (or two if it's the power pod and needs to take up two pages) pages

Aero_Knight

I can absolutely make separate plans for the power pod and firewall.
Awesome, I know people say to just reference the plans for other aircraft but from an engineers standpoint, having the direct references of a commonly used component you need separate from everything else just makes sense.