Solved Turbo Prop?

This is terrible, but in Georgia when I was based there... someone found that plane, no weebles though. Old and faded from sitting in a base house backyard when they moved in. Anyhow... we wanted to see if it might TRY to fly. We added some weight to somewhat balance it, and launched it up a rocket wire at 45 degrees with a pair of Estes rockets strapped under the wings. It... kind of flew... pretty far actually. Ended up getting cleaned up, repainted, and mounted on an award for one of the A-10 Warthog pilots at Pope AFB when I transferred to Ft. Bragg. It was known as the "Weeble Award" for pilots who had trouble landing straight. The first one to receive it was known as "One Wheel Ollie" LOL!

buzzbomb

I know nothing!
This is terrible, but in Georgia when I was based there... someone found that plane, no weebles though. Old and faded from sitting in a base house backyard when they moved in. Anyhow... we wanted to see if it might TRY to fly. We added some weight to somewhat balance it, and launched it up a rocket wire at 45 degrees with a pair of Estes rockets strapped under the wings. It... kind of flew... pretty far actually. Ended up getting cleaned up, repainted, and mounted on an award for one of the A-10 Warthog pilots at Pope AFB when I transferred to Ft. Bragg. It was known as the "Weeble Award" for pilots who had trouble landing straight. The first one to receive it was known as "One Wheel Ollie" LOL!
That is just...Hilarious!