Question about starting an outreach

joelspangler

Anyone running or participating in one of these church stem clubs going to flitefest this weekend? Would love to talk to someone in person to get a bit more information.

JGplanes

I'll be there. I haven't done something to the extent I posted about earlier in this thread, but I'd love to get together and share ideas.

BorisTheSpider

Anyone running or participating in one of these church stem clubs going to flitefest this weekend? Would love to talk to someone in person to get a bit more information.
I'll be there, wearing a red shirt. When I'm doing the volunteer thang, you can find me at the gates. The rest of the time, I'll be around...somewhere. I especially enjoy the build tents. Some amazing community activity happens there!

joelspangler

I'll look for you at the gates and build tents... just make sure to pose exactly like you are in your avatar picture - with your wife, or appropriately sized cardboard cutout of her.

BorisTheSpider

I'll look for you at the gates and build tents... just make sure to pose exactly like you are in your avatar picture - with your wife, or appropriately sized cardboard cutout of her.
:LOL: I'll likely be wearing a straw hat with either the red Flite Crew shirt or maybe a Hawaiian shirt. Big guy with a beard doesn't stand out much around here but I do at Flite Fest.

JGplanes

I missed you today. Working a bunch on the volunteer big. Hopefully I can catch you tomorrow sometime.

Well unfortunately we had to leave today around noon to make it back for church and youth group tomorrow. Sorry we never got together to discuss, but it was nice meeting you and putting a face with a name. Perhaps we can do a virtual meetup sometime.

JG

BorisTheSpider

Well unfortunately we had to leave today around noon to make it back for church and youth group tomorrow. Sorry we never got together to discuss, but it was nice meeting you and putting a face with a name. Perhaps we can do a virtual meetup sometime.

JG
Yeah, I wound up spending a lot of time on volunteering duties, and failed to make time to meet up with everyone I was hoping to. There's always next year and also this forum for staying connected though.

I have a lot on my mind, and I'm really trying to sort out some thoughts and ideas I've been having so bear with me as far as communication goes.