Rat Pack Roast

Status
Not open for further replies.

mayan

Legendary member
By your latest Goblin vid it looks like you need to make a decision, either flying or being a talk show host, both don't work well together for you Dr. Phil
LOL. At least I got some video to put next to my word :). You just been talking about Knife Edge, inverted, rolls, loops etc. but have nothing to show for it. I think you must have dreamt that.

Yeah, just like how flying just doesn’t work for you.
:ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

You must be a pretty bad builder to get the mini mustang weighing a pound. Or maybe your building skills only make it worth a pound...with electronics.
I think he throws them off cliffs hoping they'll lift.

Did he use bricks for cg

Eh, maybe I weighed it wrong. It is definitely a combination of that and my add ons for strength. It could also be the glue for repairs. Of course you wouldn’t know anything about repairs since you’re such an “amazing” pilot, but if you want to know what it feels like, ask @BATTLEAXE for some advice. He has the most experience in the crashing area, but the least in flying.
Ouch!

You can pull my finger while I scratch my backside. The smell should be familiar to you, considering how you design and fly. :cool:

I guess now I know why I haven’t flown in months...
Also, how would you know about flying straight? The only time when your plane is flying straight is when it’s going straight down.
:ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:. Trying @SquirrelTail 's fence post plant money making method.

Status
Not open for further replies.