What Did You Fly Today

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
Well didn't really fly but I did get some air once, probably just as much as @BATTLEAXE gets with his maidens. My lizard on skis aka Lizzie. To cold to stay out any longer plus a couple elastic bands broke that help keep the skis level when in the air , time for some new ones :D

That was too cool! I want one now lol.
That was really cool!
Looked more like a @mayan maiden to me though...
🤣😂🤣😂
(Get it? I made a post similar to @mayan )

mayan

Legendary member
That was really cool!
Looked more like a @mayan maiden to me though...
That was too cool! I want one now lol.
🤣😂🤣😂
(Get it? I made a post similar to @mayan )
You need to quote more people to be on his level:ROFLMAO:
Powdered snow or water it cruises really good, on ice you have your hands full something like a @mayan
:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:. I am sorry guys you all wannabes. None of you can maiden like me, none of you maiden like you stole it and *$#(ing jabber about it like you designed the thing :cool:.

BATTLEAXE

Legendary member
Well didn't really fly but I did get some air once, probably just as much as @BATTLEAXE gets with his maidens. My lizard on skis aka Lizzie. To cold to stay out any longer plus a couple elastic bands broke that help keep the skis level when in the air , time for some new ones :D

Those units even not as planes can be fun. I made a ground effect sled in the middle of the summer. Had so much fun with it on the lawn and jumping over the driveway. It only lasted the afternoon, cardboard and mud puddles don't really mix

buzzbomb

I know nothing!

Ha, ha! That's great! Too much fun! Looks like an iguana and moves like a gecko on speed. :LOL:

Vimana89

Legendary member
Here's
1576020895168.png
a leaked concept photo of @Grifflyer 's super secret project. Also, I flew a lot today. The Arrowhead(a bit rusty and need to dial in better, but fun), The '39, and a lot of the four wing plane(I just can't stop flying that one, it's so much fun!)

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
WOW! I got to fly my spitfire on 4s for the first time! 3s was fun, and then I popped my new 4s battery in for the first time and it was a rocket - kinda like the picture @Vimana89 posted🤣. I was having so much fun that this is what my charger read the volts as:
796A130B-4966-45ED-9FD9-A8F287D90397.jpeg

They were a little lower than that when I first put it on. The 4s battery wasn’t as low but getting close. I have to Denver full throttle in cold weather will lower your flight times by a bit. I was safely getting 9 min. in the summer whereas this one probably lasted 5 min... I can’t wait to fly it again now! I’m glad there is another 4s pack coming in the mail😁