Traveling in the USA with mini quads

zenguerilla

I can only assume you guys were each issued one of these to wear for your entire stay.

Joking aside, I hope you guys enjoy your trip and get some good flying in. I wish I could have made it out to California for the event.

Incognito... American dreamster.

Good flights...

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
just wondering if final glaius has ever met stew from uav futures. that would be interesting.

Yes they have on several occasions. Between various events as well as intentional meet ups. I have seen several older videos where they were together. FGA just recently posted a new flight video with some old footage as well as some glider footage from the Hawaii trip where he took Tommy up with him in a borrowed glider.

cranialrectosis

Faster than a speeding face plant!
Mentor
I remember when TechNStein (FliteTest guy out of CA I think) live streamed the first Nationals race from his cell phone. FGA blew the competition away.

The original Rotor Riot band of misfits came out of that race if I recall correctly.

Fun times...

Dang but I miss FGA on our forums. He really pushed the envelope.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
I remember when TechNStein (FliteTest guy out of CA I think) live streamed the first Nationals race from his cell phone. FGA blew the competition away.

The original Rotor Riot band of misfits came out of that race if I recall correctly.

Fun times...

Dang but I miss FGA on our forums. He really pushed the envelope.

He is one of the biggest reasons I fly quads. The reason I built the batflowbile (original RR5 Alien) and the reason I bothered to learn as much as I did about tuning and flying and all the extra stuff that comes from that part of the hobby. You should poke him with a stick to come back to the family here. This for the most part is a no drama zone. He can fill my spot since I am backing out of it all.