Sidewinder Contest!!

BATTLEAXE

Legendary member
Yea i will get a new ESC for sure. I was actyally having ESC issues yesterday. I took the Kitfox out for rip and got to the field, plugged in the battery and noticed one of the bullet connectors had a broken solder joint. Had to come home and fix it.

I was thinking a 60amp might cover all the bases. What do you think

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
Yea i will get a new ESC for sure. I was actyally having ESC issues yesterday. I took the Kitfox out for rip and got to the field, plugged in the battery and noticed one of the bullet connectors had a broken solder joint. Had to come home and fix it.

I was thinking a 60amp might cover all the bases. What do you think
A 60 amp would fit the bill for sure!

Marty72

Elite member
Congratulations on the win. Stumbled onto the video late last night. Sorry, I''m just not following the forum much right now. What is all this about losing signal? I'm sure you discuss in the forums somewhere. You seem to have a lot of issues with this, any luck running it down?

BATTLEAXE

Legendary member
Congratulations on the win. Stumbled onto the video late last night. Sorry, I''m just not following the forum much right now. What is all this about losing signal? I'm sure you discuss in the forums somewhere. You seem to have a lot of issues with this, any luck running it down?
I don't know, I try to diagnose and think I have it figured out then something happens. Everyone I talk to here on the forums are always telling me how their gear works so well, which is frustrating because mine doesn't, same gear. I make changes, take certain precautions, and still get failures. I ask again and everyone else has no issues. I am changing Rx brands and style of Rx again and gonna try this. I am honestly tired of this by now.

I have had these Rx's for less then 5 months, and people tell me they have had theirs for years, never a problem. I make sure the Rx's are not near metal pushrods, CF, other electronic or the battery in every plane, I still get problems. Others stuff the Rx in their planes like an after thought all tangled up in wires next to the ESC and never an issue. I fly away from power lines in plain line of sight in wide open fields, loss of signal. Others fly behind trees and buildings FPV and no issues. I just dont get why i have all these problems. I have replaced my Tx once on warranty now and gone through 5 Rx's of two different brands. Go figure

Vimana89

Legendary member
Today is the day that the prize came in the mail! And to thank you all who voted here is the unboxing video
Again I appreciate all the support from everyone who voted and took part (y)
Been pretty busy lately so I forgot to comment how awesome a job you did. I did get a vote in for your plane as well before the pole closed back when somebody shared the link a while back, and I did give all the others an objective look...and decided yours was still the absolute best. congrats on the win man, well earned(y)