Bloody Baron Going Smooth

Figure9

Elite member
The Baron is a fun plane and will do almost anything you want and carry a stupid amount of weight and still fly decent. . The thin airfoil really perked up the speed and it's roll so I have to turn my rates down when using that wing.

How true... :eek:(y):ROFLMAO: FC0FC46A-A711-4F5A-8BA6-F62E5D7226BB.jpeg

Wildthing

Legendary member
Decided to add a couple more combat planes to the squadron. Re-worked the Bloody Baron slightly, no fancy curves or scallops. :) . Elevator straight hinge all the way across instead of the ends coming forward, they did snag streamers the odd time but the streamers have also caused the elevator to bind. Then added a couple points to stop the streamer from sliding off the LE. Also re-did the wing and vertical and added points to them also. , will see if it helps.
2020_0406_080931_001.JPG
2020_0406_080941_002.JPG
2020_0406_090808_001.JPG

Figure9

Elite member
Decided to add a couple more combat planes to the squadron. Re-worked the Bloody Baron slightly, no fancy curves or scallops. :) . Elevator straight hinge all the way across instead of the ends coming forward, they did snag streamers the odd time but the streamers have also caused the elevator to bind. Then added a couple points to stop the streamer from sliding off the LE. Also re-did the wing and vertical and added points to them also. , will see if it helps.

Combat worthy, I like the tactical design components. Paint it sky blue for camouflage & it’ll look like a streamer flying around by itself In combat
The BB is hard for me to fly but the ease of building one makes up for it. :ROFLMAO:

Wildthing

Legendary member
Combat worthy, I like the tactical design components. Paint it sky blue for camouflage & it’ll look like a streamer flying around by itself In combat
The BB is hard for me to fly but the ease of building one makes up for it. :ROFLMAO:

Keep practicing with it, just turn your rates down and maybe add a little more expo . Being a super easy build using very little foam perfect little guy to hone your skills on.

Wildthing

Legendary member
Didn't get as much done as I wanted because I had to go clear snow, so much for April showers, we got over 4 inches of snow today and Saturday probably atleast another 1 1/2 inches. Looks like time to put up the Christmas lights and tree again :) .

Anyways the new somewhat Barons are dry fitted together, thinking of calling the Shaft.
2020_0406_203748_001.JPG
2020_0406_203755_002.JPG
2020_0406_203809_003.JPG

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor

mayan

Legendary member
Didn't get as much done as I wanted because I had to go clear snow, so much for April showers, we got over 4 inches of snow today and Saturday probably atleast another 1 1/2 inches. Looks like time to put up the Christmas lights and tree again :) .

Anyways the new somewhat Barons are dry fitted together, thinking of calling the Shaft.
View attachment 164740 View attachment 164741 View attachment 164742
Look great can’t wait for the day I’ll be able to do combat with someone.

Wildthing

Legendary member
The most we have had up at one time was 13 man oh man what a nightmare great fun but trying to keep track of your plane. Did not dare take your eyes off of your plane or it was over.

No you definitely don't want to look away even for a split second

SP0NZ

FT CAD Gremlin
Staff member
Admin
Mentor
View attachment 164687 View attachment 164688 View attachment 164689
Those are some truly BLOODY mods! Improved Bloody Baron, now with more stabby!