Buddy RC YouTube Channel - Love, TJ Williams

TJ_Williams

This is my new favorite Insta360 GO platform. The BetaFPV 95x V2. It makes my flying look good
1f601.png

Help us out by liking, sharing, subscribing - all the things! It seriously does a lot to help us grow. Thanks!

TJ_Williams

New stuff from iCharger! This week we dive into the iCharger s6. This thing is TINY but capable of putting out 1100 watts @ 40 amps!
Whether you're stacking a bunch of 6s 1050's or trying to charge your giant 6s packs, this thing will take care of it without taking up a lot of real estate. Or if you just want to charge a single 1s 150mah pack...
1f61c.png

ALL of this for $129.99 ! WHAT?!
Check out the video! Store link in the description. (Should release in the next few weeks)

"Corpse"

Legendary member
New stuff from iCharger! This week we dive into the iCharger s6. This thing is TINY but capable of putting out 1100 watts @ 40 amps!
Whether you're stacking a bunch of 6s 1050's or trying to charge your giant 6s packs, this thing will take care of it without taking up a lot of real estate. Or if you just want to charge a single 1s 150mah pack...
1f61c.png

ALL of this for $129.99 ! WHAT?!
Check out the video! Store link in the description. (Should release in the next few weeks)
whoa, and I thought my 230w charger was good.;)

TJ_Williams

The OMPHobby (Ohio Model Products) M1 is small but FIERCE! This tiny heli has been making waves and it isn't even out yet. Being able to go from a beginner and learning how to fly a heli all the way to absolutely incredible 3D flying all in something this size is amazing. This video we go into detail what exactly the M1 is, how it looks, feels and what you're getting.

Coming in at $249.99 and release date is currently estimated as beginning to mid-November 2020!
(Special pre-order pricing of $239.99 for a limited time)
OMPHobby M1 : https://b-rc.co/omp_M1

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Ok @PsyBorg, we will call these Long Duration flights going forward..... :eek:;):cool:o_O:censored::love::LOL::ROFLMAO:(y):geek:

Dang rain hangin over for the last few days has prevented much other than Sim flying...

well you can always drive out to that 12 mile long building and fly right ;);):devilish:. I know the feeling I have 3 charged packs from 4 days ago now I may have to hover in my living room to draw them down so they dont stay fully charged much longer.