Help! Flyzone Sensie FS - NEED Rudder and Elevator

Tingler

Hello all.. I'm in search of the elevator and rudder parts for this plane. They can be used, new, old display, etc... of the vert and horiz stab for the Sensei FS.. Would any of you out there have this left over in your parts bins, on a shelf in your hanger... Please message me if you do have these or know where I can get.
Thank you community for your help..

and Yes, I know.... they don't make this plane or parts for it any longer, hence why I'm using this forum to reach out to others to see if I can find the parts...

I've attached a photo of what the parts look like.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-12-31 at 9.58.53 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-12-31 at 9.58.53 AM.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 0

Ketchup

4s mini mustang
Hello all.. I'm in search of the elevator and rudder parts for this plane. They can be used, new, old display, etc... of the vert and horiz stab for the Sensei FS.. Would any of you out there have this left over in your parts bins, on a shelf in your hanger... Please message me if you do have these or know where I can get.
Thank you community for your help..

and Yes, I know.... they don't make this plane or parts for it any longer, hence why I'm using this forum to reach out to others to see if I can find the parts...

I've attached a photo of what the parts look like.
Late reply, but it would be easier, cheaper, and maybe even better to just make your own replacement parts out of foam for just a couple bucks. There shouldn’t be any real change in flight characteristics if done right and I think that FT might have a video on doing this somewhere.

Hoomi

Master member
Did you ever find replacement parts, Tingler?

It's kind of a shame that when Horizon took over the Flyzone line, they pretty much dropped support for models that were near duplicates for some of their existing line. The Sensei was very similar to their Apprentice, and was discontinued pretty quickly after the acquisition. It's a shame, too, as the Sensei was a good flying model, with some nice, fun features. When I crashed mine, I rebuilt the wings using foamboard (only wish I'd known then that the foamboard from Walmart was heavier than that from the Dollar store), and my Sensei did fly again, with a new name of Fawkes.

My first plane was the Flyzone Calypso, which Horizon has also dropped support for. I can understand the economic realities of maintaining separate, similar product lines, but it does kind of suck for those of us with the abandoned models, when we need parts.