Calling all fellow Aussie fliers!

flyingkelpie

Elite member
Hello all,
Just wondering if there's anyone in the lower mid-north coast area who would be willing to fly with me. Just isn't fun having no one to help you when you're only experienced in the building part, not the flying.
Thanks!

Phin G

Elite member
Sorry no i was born in new zeland i think but when i was 1 my grandma told me that i went over to the uk were i live now. Everybody in my family tells me different things. I have a small hint of aussie in my voice but yeh. Everyone asks me were i am from at school since i speek differently and i have been learning 2 languages since i was 7. I dont live in Australia but i have visited many times before

flyingkelpie

Elite member
My location is outside of your requirements!
Good luck on finding someone close to you!
Have fun!
I hope I can find someone! I have friends who have done projects at school where they tried to build an RC plane but it failed. I'll see if they would like to learn to fly...

Hai-Lee

Old and Bold RC PILOT
I hope I can find someone! I have friends who have done projects at school where they tried to build an RC plane but it failed. I'll see if they would like to learn to fly...
I have done a little design work of late and if you need assistance or ideas then I will gladly help if I can.
Have fun!