The Coffee Shop - For general discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheFlyingBrit

Legendary member
1614279252199.png

Monty's smile know wonder the ladies love him ;)

Ketchup

4s mini mustang
@Ketchup
Do you think that I should make a Guillow Cadet?
I'm no guillows expert but it seems like a nice simple build. You could also do something more complex like a javelin or lancer too. I heard that the arrow flies great with a proper nose block and probably new rubber/prop but that seems a bit more difficult. Tbh you would probably need different rubber to make any of the guillows planes pass 20 seconds of flight, but they will all do decent I guess.

slowjo

Master member
That looks like so much fleeting fun in the snow! You guys keep it up and you'll have me with a fleet of expensive 4-wheelers soon.

What's a Rockford? Is that like Rockford Files? (Best theme song ever in the history of theme songs.)
James Garner( rockford files) actually did alot of racing, and yes he did it all time on the show, so when we did it it was a rockford:p

BlockerAviation

Legendary member
I'm no guillows expert but it seems like a nice simple build. You could also do something more complex like a javelin or lancer too. I heard that the arrow flies great with a proper nose block and probably new rubber/prop but that seems a bit more difficult. Tbh you would probably need different rubber to make any of the guillows planes pass 20 seconds of flight, but they will all do decent I guess.
Hey, I just wanted to point out that the javelin and lancer are the easiest airplanes that guillows has. In fact, the first kit I built was a lancer. Although the arrow is a somewhat difficult one. I have also built a few of the warbirds and I don't think they are a good first kit. Anyways, if it's an easy kit @PlanesAndThings is after, look no further than stevens aeromodel. They're kits are the easiest and most frustration free kits on the planet.

Status
Not open for further replies.