Mighty Mini F-82

Mighty Mini F-82 2.0

Please log in to download

Fleischmütze

These gaps are intentional. The bottom for the part on the left and the right of the part on the right are to break away. This is just built in support material. Please share your build. And feel free to ask any other questions.
Oh, yes that makes sense. And there I was, wondering how to fit the "beams" of the scoops into the fuselage. mD
Thank you very much.
I will definitely post some pictures of my build, when I'm done. And again, thank you for that awesome model.

Matagami Designs

Master member
Here we go again. 😁
20210320_174037.jpg

Matagami Designs

Master member
This took FOREVER! Probably ran into every problem with painting as far as overspray, runs, bleeds, cracking, peeling etc... BUT its finally Done! Pretty happy with how its turned out just wish some of these decals had better adhesion.
20210511_222958.jpg
20210511_222921.jpg
20210511_222845.jpg

Yup it's an F-82 Thunderbird! 😂🤣😬

Hopefully I can get a few good flights out of it before I wreck it. 😅

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
This took FOREVER! Probably ran into every problem with painting as far as overspray, runs, bleeds, cracking, peeling etc... BUT its finally Done! Pretty happy with how its turned out just wish some of these decals had better adhesion. View attachment 200070 View attachment 200071 View attachment 200072

Yup it's an F-82 Thunderbird! 😂🤣😬

Hopefully I can get a few good flights out of it before I wreck it. 😅
I love it!! The thunderbirds scheme looks amazing on it! 😂👍👍

Jade_Monkey07

Yes but your mounting pattern will be off for the motor since this featue is integral. I suspect you could fill the holes and print it that way and then drill them out later. I also did a cowl for the P38 master series if your interested in adapting one to your own design. What is nice about these for the mustang is they are square which lends itself to an easy build with the foam.
Id love to print the cowlings for my mini master p38. Are the stl files available anywhere for this? Did you ever end up doing any of the other parts?