FTFC21 - Build-ruary the 4th

GliderFlyer

Elite member
Oh no! I was typing my build posts for all my planes on my thread a while ago, then took a break, and now the draft got deleted because someone closed the tab:(
That was almost half an hour of typing and attaching files. Ugh. I will not go into as much detail on the build this next time. If only I had reserved posts 2-5 so that at least I would have the first two done and saved. Oh well.

FoamyDM

Building Fool-Flying Noob
Oh no! I was typing my build posts for all my planes on my thread a while ago, then took a break, and now the draft got deleted because someone closed the tab:(
That was almost half an hour of typing and attaching files. Ugh. I will not go into as much detail on the build this next time. If only I had reserved posts 2-5 so that at least I would have the first two done and saved. Oh well.
Don't I know that pain... Had a huge post about the Hangar RC's Seven... Perfectly written. Pics, links, vids. Bopped out for a call or something and closed the Tab. Boop - gone. I couldn't come back for a while.

In short, my heart goes out to you bro!

FoamyDM

I got my 4 done (barely) but would still like to put landing gear on the edge. That 3 blade prop probably wont be happy with belly landing. I still need to fly maidens though. Looks like Saturday will be a great day to fly. Hopefully I can get some flight video then.
I hope so, I. Rooting for you. Good work sir. Looking like we have a few contenders.

FoamyDM

I'm not sure I mentioned this earlier or not so if it's a duplicate I'm sorry. But this year I have put together a small winner's trophy.

if it's nothing but an icon picture for the winner

But this is the prototype I will be modeling it from.
IMG_20210206_130309592.jpg IMG_20210206_130313466.jpg IMG_20210206_130428901.jpg IMG_20210206_130435732.jpg IMG_20210206_130411966.jpg IMG_20210206_130424877.jpg

Matthewdupreez

Legendary member
hmm. maybe my esc and prop's will arrive sooner now that we are only in level 1 lockdown..
fingers crossed..........praying..........hoping...... what more can i do?