sim for rigidly connected two drones

curiousmind

hello guys, i am doing project on rigidly connected drone(with two flight controller) via PVC pipe. if i want to check my code and design which simulator i use ?

JasonK

Participation Award Recipient
to my knowledge, there isn't a simulator that supports something like that. You could try to model it up in a game engine, which would require writing a bunch of code to simulate the FC - which would only be a loose approximation of real life as coding up turbulence, wind, vibration/etc would be challenging at the least.

Something I did a while back to test out a bicopter configuration:
1619694484473.png

curiousmind

to my knowledge, there isn't a simulator that supports something like that. You could try to model it up in a game engine, which would require writing a bunch of code to simulate the FC - which would only be a loose approximation of real life as coding up turbulence, wind, vibration/etc would be challenging at the least.

Something I did a while back to test out a bicopter configuration:
View attachment 199280

thanks jasonk, it seems helpful.

Taildragger

Legendary member
I am sure you all are just as amped-up. Christmas drones is right around the corner, and the preparations are in full swing around the globe. The eagerly awaited, most joyful occasion is finally around, and it’s time to spread joy and happiness amongst our loved ones. It’s finally time to take that necessary break from life and refresh ourselves.
What? 😆