CW and CCW CAM folding propellers

halfeld

Hey guys!

I'm working on a novel concept aircraft that will need both CW and CCW CAM folding propellers. Can anyone point me to a supplier of both hand props?

I don't mean the kind of folding you can find in a Mavic or such (the kind that fold within the propeller disc plane). I'm looking for the kind you can find in electric gliders (the kind that fold towards the aft of the plane). I think "CAM" in CAM folding props narrows down to the right kind, but I'm not sure.

Thanks! I appreciate it!

OlliePackman

Hey guys!

I'm working on a novel concept aircraft that will need both CW and CCW CAM folding propellers. Can anyone point me to a supplier of both hand props?

I don't mean the kind of folding you can find in a Mavic or such (the kind that fold within the propeller disc plane). I'm looking for the kind you can find in electric gliders (the kind that fold towards the aft of the plane). I think "CAM" in CAM folding props narrows down to the right kind, but I'm not sure.

Thanks! I appreciate it!
Your best bet would probably be hobbyking. If not, try banggood even if you do have to import them from China. However, I have to say, I've never seen a folding prop that rotates clockwise. The only thing you could do is use a prop that folds away from the motor shaft use on pusher configuration planes. That might work?