Flite Fest 2021 Website is officially up and flying!

JonQ

What is traffic like getting into these events?
its about a 2.5-3 hour drive for me to get to this area of Ohio, but do they get lines of cars waiting a long time to get to the field?
i doubt I would be able to bring anything to fly, as there’s just not enough time with work right now, but I certainly like to come see all these great scale type models built and flying. and hopefully buy a new kit or two.

bwarz

Master member
What is traffic like getting into these events?
its about a 2.5-3 hour drive for me to get to this area of Ohio, but do they get lines of cars waiting a long time to get to the field?
i doubt I would be able to bring anything to fly, as there’s just not enough time with work right now, but I certainly like to come see all these great scale type models built and flying. and hopefully buy a new kit or two.
my first (and only) was 2019 and I arrived mid-morning (2.5 hour drive as well!) to a very short and quick line. Bought our passes on site, again quick line. The parking area was pretty full (parked way at the end) but they had golf cart shuttles running constantly so didn't have to walk...

alan0043

For folks coming to Flite Fest 2021. I would bring my rain gear. There are chances of rain the first three days right now. As I am writing this, it is raining right now in the Malvern, Ohio area. For the folks coming, please travel safe and have fun.

flyranger

Attended 2014, 2015 and 2016. Saw great (hot) weather and mud fest. Now I have the use of my hands again, I'll be there

Attachments

• 20210621_150208.jpg
    20210621_150208.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0