2021 mini scout challenge!

BlockerAviation

Legendary member
Congrats to everybody who participated in this challenge! We saw fantastic work from everyone and I’m sure we all learned something new - I know I sure did! I’ve been super busy lately but I should be able to go through everyone’s videos/entries and post the results within the next couple days!
@The Hangar Any updates on the entries?

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
Alright guys, just finished going through all the entires and here are the top three entries:
First place goes to @Samh with an AUW of 49 grams!
Second place goes to @MooreRC with an AUW of 51 grams!
Third place goes to @BlockerAviation with an AUW of 68 grams!

Honorable mention goes to @Intashu with an AUW of 54 grams, but wasn’t able to fly it.

Way to go everyone who participated, and whether your mini scout flew or not, we all had a lot of fun!

Phin G

Elite member
Alright guys, just finished going through all the entires and here are the top three entries:
First place goes to @Samh with an AUW of 49 grams!
Second place goes to @MooreRC with an AUW of 51 grams!
Third place goes to @BlockerAviation with an AUW of 68 grams!

Honorable mention goes to @Intashu with an AUW of 54 grams, but wasn’t able to fly it.

Way to go everyone who participated, and whether your mini scout flew or not, we all had a lot of fun!
Well done you guys

Stress Test

ver_6.jpg

After breaking my air frame I pulled all the good bits and built another Scout, estimated weight? 537 grams, +/- 120 grams ... :D

I glided and flew it a bit today, but its like 11 degrees out so I didn't stay out long.

Last edited: